Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really no1 is liking this? i thought it was amazing and i cant wait for it have it on PO....its probably the lighting and the photos making the HS look meh HOPEFULLY =D

The only other photo from the event so far is this one, but it's too small. Can't judge.

ap_20100730020227186.jpg

Did you get a paypal receipt with EB's product details?

Yes I did get a paypal receipt. But it just proof that I send the payment.
I need confirmation from enterbay that tells me they received my order.

No wait here's a better photo:

ap_20100730082401754.jpg

I still don't think the head looks good.

Oh man, what happened here?! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 I already have it on preorder, sheet!. He looks souless, maybe he needs more of a glossy coat on the eyes ? or a totally new paint job ?.

Man... Now I'm disappointed. (at the paint job anyways) :(:gah: Asian forums are exploding right now, haha.

How come they don't have Arnie sculpt all their products? I guess it would take forever for him to do so many products.

I was checking out Jet Li product, I don't think that looks dead on like Jet Li either. Face looks off to me.

Does Arnie only sculpt Bruce Lee?

How come they don't have Arnie sculpt all their products? I guess it would take forever for him to do so many products.

I was checking out Jet Li product, I don't think that looks dead on like Jet Li either. Face looks off to me.

Does Arnie only sculpt Bruce Lee?

I guess so, he was part of the Enterbay team because of that :p . I have the Jet li figure, and he actually does look like him, just fatter.

Yes I did get a paypal receipt. But it just proof that I send the payment.
I need confirmation from enterbay that tells me they received my order.

yes, but surely EB will only accept the payment if they will fill the order? I have my credit card linked to my paypal account and the funds have been drawn from my credit card by Enterbay.

I guess if they can't fill the order I'll get my 200 bucks back and not have to worry about getting a figure that now appears to fall well short of my expectations.

Back