Enterbay - Ip Man 3 - Ip Man (Donnie Yen)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of the movie... I hope the fighting goes back to the more grounded style of the first.

No more crouching tiger table dancing and fighting 1000 dudes.

that's a prett sweet price... pretty much on par with the first. hopefully the body isn't impossibly bad like the first.

Wow, much cheaper than I thought ($185 instead of $210+) so I definitely will get this. Order is placed with BBTS.

Debating I should PO this and place him next to Casual wear Bruce Lee.

Won't be that price on EB's online store (that would be ridiculously cool though), because they include shipping in their price. Like the 75th Anniversary Bruce Lee figure, which is cheaper on BBTS than it is on EB's online store because shipping cost is already added. It's cool for you US peeps though, because shipping isn't crazy from BBTS. But for me, it's probably going to cost around $50 extra for shipping from BBTS. So I'm either going to pre order from EB, or be willing to pay a little premium to get it a bit earlier from someone on eBay.

Ordered too. Should I keep IP man 1.0?

This latest sculpt is a better likeness and the paint will no doubt be better, but it's an older Donnie (naturally).

The accessories in this set are better than in the first set, with the notable exception of the metal stand.

It's a good set because it doesn't make the first one obsolete - but that makes it harder to simply upgrade on the back of selling the old set.

If you can afford it, keep both. Otherwise I doubt you'd miss the first set too much unless you're a big fan.

This latest sculpt is a better likeness and the paint will no doubt be better, but it's an older Donnie (naturally).

The accessories in this set are better than in the first set, with the notable exception of the metal stand.

It's a good set because it doesn't make the first one obsolete - but that makes it harder to simply upgrade on the back of selling the old set.

If you can afford it, keep both. Otherwise I doubt you'd miss the first set too much unless you're a big fan.
Yeah, I'm a big fan. That's why I'm hesitant of letting the first one go. Kinda iffy on the head sculpt of the new ip man figure.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

:goodpost:

From Toy Soul.

12369157_948782525216355_4198268121026030658_n.jpg

12360343_948782535216354_2248822891984026181_n.jpg

Back