Enterbay - Ip Man 3 - Ip Man (Donnie Yen)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know, but unfortunately to Hawaii, $20 is the cheapest.
Is the box that big. I order alot from them using pile o loot and $20 seems high even to Hawaii.
Yeah, the box is huge. I had the 10 dollar option when I ordered mine. But because I'm in Canada, I paid about $300 Canadian dollars. Then paid an extra 40 bucks for customs.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yeah, the box is huge. I had the 10 dollar option when I ordered mine. But because I'm in Canada, I paid about $300 Canadian dollars. Then paid an extra 40 bucks for customs.

Wow, sorry to hear. Was it worth it? I regret not getting the 1st one, and this one looks better.

This is my favorite Enterbay release for a long time. The last time I was happy with an Enterbay figure was the 1/4 scale Way of the Dragon Bruce Lee.

Wished Enterbay would do figures of other characters in the franchise

Cancelled my order from bbts before they got them in stock and ordered from EE since they got theirs in first. $190 shipped with a free gift.

14632919282651697572695.jpg
Just got this in today. And wow! I only own 2 Enterbay figures, this and Jack Bauer, and they are well worth it.

This is the only figure in which I ordered 4 of them because I was able to buy for $155 each + $10 shipping. Best Enterbay product and price wise.

This is the only figure in which I ordered 4 of them because I was able to buy for $155 each + $10 shipping. Best Enterbay product and price wise.
Jeezus , are you able to share where you got it for that price?

Thought I would bump a very old thread because I just picked up this figure today! My wife and I recently fell in love with the Ip Man Trilogy so I had to track this figure down! This is my first Enterbay figure and I am very impressed! The packaging, accessories, the actual figure and head sculpt...this is an awesome piece and took me back to the good old days of "DX" figures! This one is a work of art!

Back