Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20090718_7c3058d6fae650f33cb3pXDLTQLRDDJI.jpg

Looks good, but the lighting in the photo pretty much hides all the detail on that masterful headsculpt.

I can't tell which chair is better, HT or EB.

That looks cool.
Has anyone picked up both for comparisons?
I'd like to get one, but not sure to get the Eb or HT one.

Based on that pic, I'd say HT wins hands down. The chair looks to small to actually be sat in and the cat doesn't look that impressive either. The head just looks odd.

Based on that pic, I'd say HT wins hands down. The chair looks to small to actually be sat in and the cat doesn't look that impressive either. The head just looks odd.

it does look like a bad picture though, so hopefully it wont be that bad.

EBHTGF.jpg

Facial images has not been manipulated in any way.

So take your pick, go to your dealer, hand them your cash and take home and display and move onto the next figure. . . . . . . . . .

EBHTGF.jpg

So take your pick, go to your dealer, hand them your cash and take home and display and move onto the next figure. . . . . . . . . .

:rock :rock :rock

SWEET!!! What dealer has Marlon Brando. I'm buying him. My first human purchase. Awesome.

*EDIT

Hey WTF breakersrevenge!? I just contacted SunnyStudio about this and he just e-mailed me back saying Marlon Brando is dead!!! And on top of that, even if Brando was alive I still couldn't purchase him. Then he called me "Stupid pee-pee american". Not cool bro. Not cool. :nono

:rock :rock :rock

SWEET!!! What dealer has Marlon Brando. I'm buying him. My first human purchase. Awesome.

*EDIT

Hey WTF breakersrevenge!? I just contacted SunnyStudio about this and he just e-mailed me back saying Marlon Brando is dead!!! And on top of that, even if Brando was alive I still couldn't purchase him. Then he called me "Stupid pee-pee american". Not cool bro. Not cool. :nono

Ha Ha

The preorder for the Brando in the middle finished in July 2004!!

Cinemaquette looks to me like Geoffrey Lewis ("Any Which Way But Loose"). Enterbay and Hot Toys figures are both superb examples of how far figure manufacturers have come. Both are state-of-the-art, and make me feel I should upgrade my cabinets. The character doesn't really allow for much variety in interpretation. Maybe that's the reason for all this endless comparison -- the fact that they are so similar. A non-collector who saw them displayed side by side would probably not even realize they are different.

I don't know if it's been brought up before (I don't pay enough attention to this thread), but does Enterbay's Godfather feature the rotating eyes?

Back