Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Godfather Painted and Finished
Holy S***
attachment.php
He does look bloated, but I think it's the skinny neck in them pics that is giving it that impression.

I think we have a winna. WINNAH!

I really hope Enterbay creates a joint at the base of the neck for the body they'll use on Vito. You'll never display Vito bare-chested (same with Jack Bauer), so body aesthetics give way to functionality and poseability. I have Enterbay's Jack Bauer, and it looks awkward when his head is turned to either side and his adam's apple is still pointing forward.

While I think Enterbay's Vito is the slight (very, very slight) winner with their production head, I prefer HT's head-and-neck as a single piece design.

Hot Toys' has been blown out of the water. I think the final Hot Toys product was a big disappointment. I have not seen one pic of it that made it look great. THIS looks great. Im ordering tonight.

Looks good but no better or worse than HT but for $20 less you get all the cool extra stuff from HT that EB doesn't have.

Hot Toys' has been blown out of the water. I think the final Hot Toys product was a big disappointment. I have not seen one pic of it that made it look great. THIS looks great. Im ordering tonight.

HT looks miles better!! The Enterbay looks too fat in the face and the likeness is off,..looks like he was punched many times in the face :lol:lol:lol:lol

and can anyone say huge noggin???? HT FTW!! :banana

HT looks miles better!! The Enterbay looks too fat in the face and the likeness is off,..looks like he was punched many times in the face :lol:lol:lol:lol

and can anyone say huge noggin???? HT FTW!! :banana

You been to specsavers yet mate? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Until I see a completely finished piece in hand, I'm not declaring any winner. This is just one head you're looking at. Wait till you see one that comes off the assembly line and actually has a body!

I really like this version over the Hot Toys version, I think it looks more realistic. The Hot Toys one is accurate but the Enterbay one has a more real look to it.

i own 4 ENTERBAY figure and 14 HT figure on my collection ,,,enterbay got more realistic paint job but their body and clothes is not as good as hot toys , so i think this one goes to HT on clothes ,body and sculpt but the enter bay paint job on the head sculpt is more realistic if they make this like jack b. IMO HOT TOYS is a better bang for the buck but im still getting the enterbay head sculpt if i can find one

Last edited:
Back