Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the head is too small at all, it's just matter of making sure the clothes fit right. It certainly doesn't look too small in these pics:

HT_GF_3-1.jpg

Man it's SO small in the first pic. second looks better. Enterbay has much better proportions. Theres no doubt about that HT still has the edge in likeness slightly there's no doubt about that either

The eyes in that EB dennis farina :p pic look sick. The glass, or whatever they are made out of looks wicked, shame they themselves look totally off. Very realistic though. Hehe, i can't help but laugh at all these people wanting others to think for them! :p 'C'mon guys, like seriously, EB or HT, tell me which one and i'll get it'.......Sounds like you just have to own it because everyone else does lol! Why own something because someone else likes it? C'mon there are HEAPS of pics of both online, look around and decide what looks better to you!

I think the figure looks pretty good. EB just should have made the fat suit a little fatter.

Why does the Enterbay head look so good in these pics and so crappy and inaccurate in others?

EB Godfather mixed with HT Godfather. I can't read the language, but I'd like to know what parts are HT and which are EB.
_MG_6185.jpg

_MG_6191.jpg

Looks like enterbay face, hot toys body.

Why does the Enterbay head look so good in these pics and so crappy and inaccurate in others?

EB Godfather mixed with HT Godfather. I can't read the language, but I'd like to know what parts are HT and which are EB.
_MG_6185.jpg

_MG_6191.jpg

To have perfection you'll need both figures? I don't my budget can handle that. Either one is good enough.

Seems in most pics the Enterbay looks more washed out than the HT. Its clearly better paint apps... but I think the cast-in-color head of the HT figure looks better.

I much like better Enterbay's eye paint aps. the eyelashes on the bottom lid and the eyebrows for example are the one thing that literally drives me crazy about the otherwise very solid HOt Toys head.

Back