Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I don' t mind this figure.
I like the sculpt though I don't think it sits that high on the 'likeness ranking' compared to other sculpts. I think its the fact it has personality and expression ....and it feels like it has Bruce Lee's attitude .... even if there are many other sculpts with better likeness ..... if that makes any sense :D

What I like to see is how the EB screaming big boss sculpt would look on this 75th GOD set. ^ ^ Good likeness and realism . Haha but would be wrong hair styling I know. Any pics would be much appreciated.
Hey Desisandy. Don't really see you around that much anymore.
The HT smiley has the best likeness released so far, & this is something I'd imagine to look good, but for whatever reason, it never suited it to me. Which is why it didn't go that route. I did try to use the smiley for a WotD figure, but didn't do a hair swap, so it still looked weird.
btw I am happy that you are happy with your bruce's head, mate
:lol Thanks.
I was thinking what it would look like looking forward.
Yeah I don' t mind this figure.
I like the sculpt though I don't think it sits that high on the 'likeness ranking' compared to other sculpts. I think its the fact it has personality and expression ....and it feels like it has Bruce Lee's attitude .... even if there are many other sculpts with better likeness ..... if that makes any sense :D
Makes sense.

Hi Larry thanks man . Am like your self after a good GOD 1/6 figure. Want to get a really good set. But the figure /sculpt is more important to me. As I don't have the BTS this does seem good. Want to see how different sculpt will look on this . Or just like yourself get the spare head and up grade on what i have .

Has the FoF calm sculpt ever been modded & used for a 'Game Of Death' figure? I'm curious to see how that would look. What happened to using the Kato sculpt for custom figures? Peeps used to favour that sculpt, now I don't really see it mentioned that much in the Bruce Lee threads.

I think guys are realizing the older sculpts are good in likeness . But realism is lacking a bit with the soft sculpt ,more of a cartoon look.

From Toy Soul.

12346408_948782565216351_293558975936362338_n.jpg

image.jpg
Still looking to up grade my GOD bash . yellow nunchaku is still missing :slap think prob go for spare 75 sculpt. :lol

Has the FoF calm sculpt ever been modded & used for a 'Game Of Death' figure? I'm curious to see how that would look. What happened to using the Kato sculpt for custom figures? Peeps used to favour that sculpt, now I don't really see it mentioned that much in the Bruce Lee threads.

here you go larry,my bashed GOD figure with the FOF sculpt and custom hair:)

I've seen the black label normal and BD used,and looks pretty good desisandy,the yellow chucks are pretty easy to find on ebay as is a ''custom head(very cheap)or that custom pack for 55$,depends if you want original or knock offs my freind:wink1:
the kato sculpt would look too chubby and a bit off for a GOD,but I might try and mess around to see the outcome:lol

Last edited:
no probs mate.yeah I found some old lengths of red plastic,cut it down for a slighty different display.not perfect but looks fine.

Yup the custom pack is tempting chris ☺As I do want to keep my older bash too . Cause I like the likeness and the Arnie style figure just has cool factor. I still like the looks .

well that is an option.i think this 75th is using the big boss body so put a GOD suit on yours if it's a custom or a BTS one would look better as I think this suit is too loose.best of luck with your search,if you can do without the extras and dio with this,you can make up a cheaper alternative so to speak.
the official body and clothing is on ebay for( $138),plus various other parted out items,who knows they may drop in price if there's no hurry.

View attachment 229893
Still looking to up grade my GOD bash . yellow nunchaku is still missing :slap think prob go for spare 75 sculpt. [emoji38]
That FoF, that was my first Enterbay figure. I was impressed by it when it was first announced and when I actually got it, I went around showing everybody the figure. I also bought a spare body to display both outfits.

Yer Chris saving $$$ and space . The dio and extra stuff I won't really have space to display. Rather constrate on just the figures.
MxBxM my first figure was the EB WOD ☺ bought at ToyHunters the hottoys store 😄😄 don't think they.d stock EB Figures anymore .

These nunchucks have a ridiculously short string.

a8C4UsW.jpg
Looks like they ran out of string on yours. Should be easy to fix. But at that price point, you shouldn't.

Looking at this pics, I think the problem is the eyes been too high on the face.

Anyone care to do a photshop with the eyes lower in the face?

looking at my nokia the string on them is nearly twice as long as the BTS set.yours look half as long as the BTS larry.

Last edited:
looking at my nokia the string on them is nearly twice as long as the BTS set.yours look half as long as the BTS larry.
Looks like they ran out of string on yours. Should be easy to fix. But at that price point, you shouldn't.
No I didn't actually buy the figure. Only the sculpt. The rest are borrowed parts from other figures. Honestly, I'm not even 100% where the nunchucks are from. They were one of my "Bruce Lee" spare parts bag.

Because we're cool :lol

I thought I might of had a FoF sculpt in there, but didn't seem to find it. I have the WotD hair sculpt that went with it though. Weird.

Back