Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Gung Fu has confirmed everyone gets an extra body? Yay! :hi5:

I kid...I kid.... :wave

No extra body !!!

Aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh.... Hehehe...
wink.gif

My exclusive version should be shipping tomorrow!
Thanks Gung!
:panic:

:hi5:

Sweeeeet !

By the way, did everything go smoothly with the correspondence and transaction ? I think he is very fast and very clear in his replies
smiley.gif

Okay. THAT was my last post til GOD is in-hand.
Come back tinister. I've really been enjoying your posts. Don't let the negative Nancy boys bring you down. They're one handed typists and post padders for the most part. Just tell everyone your a smoker and that was your last ciggy too. How are you going to stay outta here for another week? Call yourself a Freak. Why I oughtta!!!! Get your Oh pinion into gear and wheel your carcase back now. :impatient:

I reserve the right to take back what I just said if "GOD is in-hand" is some kind of euphemism.

Can not believe a company operates like this first all the B.S. about the body, now its one redeming feature the battle damaged headsculpt has been replaced by a cartoon bruce

i think for the BD HS is mostly the paint app. i still think the eyes are too big and doesnt look focus enough, but the paint app is wat put it off for me. the paint on the proto was soooo nice and realistic, but then u look at the final product, it looks cartoon-y and cheap....

How sad...:(

People who already picked up (before June 2nd) this defect figure set in HK will get an extra BD non moving eyes head and an extra body as compensation.

Good luck to anyone who PO this crap. :panic:

Brilliant! :/ Now to tell my friend to check whether my reserved figure is faulty or not. If it is then try to get the extra head and body as compensation...

Enterbay - The Passion to Produce Failures...

Where did you hear that OMG?

I'm guessing through Weibo. It appears Enterbay has admitted to the issue regarding the eyes on the battle damaged head. They do this on their Weibo account, but my interpretation is pretty bad to what they're ACTUALLY doing to compensate for it.

The English translation should show up on their website soon, I'm hoping.

Back