Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rorywan, please keep us updated !
smiley.gif

I will! :yess:

Oh men! Every time I see a new set of pics of this EB GOD, I'm patting myself for cancelling my PO on this one once I saw the new body! :yess:

Looks like there will be three batches. I'm on the last one and hoping that they fix the eye system by then.

From Enterbay:

The first batch of RM-1030 has arrived in our Hong Kong warehouse. Due to the high volume of orders we have received we would have to proceed your order with priority according to the date of purchase.

If you placed your order with us in January, your order is with this shipment. For customers who purchased in February, your order will be arriving our Hong Kong warehouse on the 15th June, and we will proceed your order upon arrival. If you bought the RM-1030 from March onwards, your order will be proceeding on the 25th June.

Looks like there will be three batches. I'm on the last one and hoping that they fix the eye system by then.

There will be no fixing, Enterbay havent even replied to any problems reagarding the yes not being aligned. They are not even treating it that gravely or have issued any news in which they confirm that they are aware of the issue, let alone suggesting corrective measures.

That's not what I meant. The pupils are empty, soulless. Thor's eyes have life in them if you actually had it in person. Ip Man's eyes are lifeless, I would know, I have it.

Thor's eyes have no life, you're kidding yourself. :rolleyes2 I would know about Ip man as well, I also own it. :lecture

looks like the plain-HS need some modification with the painting... looks so plain...

while the smiling HS seems too dark

the-gods-must-be-crazy-2-1.jpeg

Oh must be a wrong pic!

I mean, the smiling HS has better paint job lol

Here are some pictures of the actual figure and box set posted by PatHK on ToysDaily.com.

Box set pictures:

NaJCM.jpg

hAicZ.jpg

Figure displayed with diorama:

3wf3i.jpg

Body details picture:

BqDjN.jpg

Close-up of the Serious Bruised head:

YHIh7.jpg

xdha6.jpg

GyjOs.jpg

Someone posted before, positioning the eyes makes a huge difference. People freak out too soon....

well if the eyes arent aligned properly I see a lot of issues even positioning them. Hey Wai can you ask them what to do if the eyes arent aligned properly in the BD Head?

Someone posted before, positioning the eyes makes a huge difference. People freak out too soon....

Well it looks like the guy in the previous page was able to do just that. (position the eyes correctly AND individually)...unless of course he got a figure where the eyes are correctly set.

well if the eyes arent aligned properly I see a lot of issues even positioning them. Hey Wai can you ask them what to do if the eyes arent aligned properly in the BD Head?

I'll get EB to make some BiFocal glasses :)

Obviously if u ain't happy, you need to contact EB CS.

The BD head looks a bit better in the latest pics.For a fair price ill buy it loose.

I'll get EB to make some BiFocal glasses :)

Great! :hi5: a pair for all the Bruce's with lazy eyes (no wonder they call it the damage edition), some for the skilled workers who put them like that, and also the QC guys who passed them... and for all of us getting the figure and choosing to ignore the glaring issues going with it...

is quite shocking.. still getting one, but..

well, how about from
095709csccwtvwtz4awlwa.jpg

to
xdha6.jpg

I too am getting one. Ill be honest, when both Enterbay and HT entered the BL figures game I was extremely happy. Competition meant better quality releases from both sides... HT rose to the challenge, I was hoping EB would too... but as usual proto to final product is left much to be desired...

HT still makes figures BETTER than their proto! EB have such a long way to even get close to the position HT are in... its sad that such amazing work from the talent they have just cant make it to the masses when finally produced... :dunno

Back