Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$300 isn't too bad a price, considering the shipping is only $25, on one of those auctions. A great deal for Statesiders, and not a long wait, like other pre-orders, by some other company. I'm expecting to pay $400 to get mine.

Does anyone know were the best place to get this? Is Enterbay the only place?

I Enterbay is NOT the only place. All retailers will also have this available on pre-order, although you have to wait till the official pics are up at end of this month. If you want to get one, let me know! Cheers.

"limited" edition of 5000. :rolleyes:

At $300+ I dont see them selling out too quick. You can still buy the past releases, and I dont think they had that high of a price or production run (i think?).

Once pics are out, sales will start flowing, but sellout wont be over night.

However I have ordered mine already just in case. :D

I hate blind ordering.

I don't think you'll be ordering blind. The pics are due out next week, and you wont have any obligation to send over your money, just because you put in a preorder.

Well Enterbay announced it would be up, then went on a week long holiday. :banghead

So I am waiting patiently, while the Aussie dollar fell 10 cents overnight. :banghead

Anyhow, I was looking around and found an interview with the head of Enterbay, Bill Tjhang. He says they are going to do a low-end series for the mass market. No indication to what we will see out of that, but it looks like it could be promising. They are also planning a brand new series of 1/6 Female figures. A picture of Bruce was supplied but it doesn't indicate whether it is of the new figure, a proto type, or one of Arnie's private collection. See below.

2ilbm9s.jpg

The neck on the Bruce figure above is different, there isn't a cut line at the jawline. I hope it's not a permanent change, the neck articulation is important for Bruce figures (for me, at least).

Thats the figure from a couple of years ago im sure.
Get your fingers out Enterbay and get those pictures up.Getting bored now.

Allthough,im not a Bruce Lee collector,im damn excited to see this one,the other ones are very impressive.

Well that's good news!
I've been waiting for the right version of BL and having the cash, I was going to get ETD version B, but it's anbout $350.00 and hard to come by...
so if they're releasing a "mass" market version around $150.00 I'm all for it!!

so if they're releasing a "mass" market version around $150.00 I'm all for it!!
Sorry if I inadvertently eluded to a mass market version of a Bruce Lee figure. What I think was meant is that Enterbay will be producing a series of figures for the lower end of the market, not that any will be of Bruce Lee. Bruce Lee is at the high end of their plans.

Sorry if I inadvertently eluded to a mass market version of a Bruce Lee figure. What I think was meant is that Enterbay will be producing a series of figures for the lower end of the market, not that any will be of Bruce Lee. Bruce Lee is at the high end of their plans.

I know Mr Bean is confirmed to be around 150.00 bucks. and i believe all other releases have been pretty much the same with the exception of BL which comes with all the bells and whistles.

:monkey2
Oh well, I'll save for a regular one then...:D

It looks like the body improvements are mostly aesthetic, but I don't mind, Enterbay's bodies are always solid. I'm only disappointed that they didn't change the wrist joints.

All things considered, this could be the best Enterbay Bruce Lee figure yet, or at least it'll be the the figure packing the most accessories. I'm glad I skipped over the GoD and EtD Bruce(s), this will be the one I'll buy.

Thanks for the pics and info, breakersrevenge.

Back