ENTERBAY 1/6 NBA Series - Derrick Rose (D Rose)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yeah I did I actually pre order mine before the head sculpt was even shown, I'm just a huge fan I guess you could say lol plus I didn't think it was going to take this long either

Hope EB gives him a set of nice Suit since that's what he's wearing nowadays.

Hope EB gives him a set of nice Suit since that's what he's wearing nowadays.

Lame
Guy had a torn acl. Ever tear yours? I have.
Management and Derrick did the right thing by sitting out. End of story

I can't wait for the season to start either but the pre season should be fun too, especially since the opening game will be the bulls against the pacers and finally will get to see Derrick get back into rhythm and prove his doubters wrong plus I want to see how he plays with jimmy butler

I can't wait for the season to start either but the pre season should be fun too, especially since the opening game will be the bulls against the pacers and finally will get to see Derrick get back into rhythm and prove his doubters wrong plus I want to see how he plays with jimmy butler

Yea that's going to be fun to watch as jimmy has gotten to be a solid player. He should grow further with Rose.

:goodpost::hi5:

as someone else has said, Griffin will come out first and there haven't been full shots of him yet. Jordan is the #1 priority for EB right now, I am guessing Griffin will come out as the season starts (late October) and Rose maybe in December or January.

I hope they get to Tim Duncan eventually.

sadly I doubt it will happen. I think the sales of the non Jordan figures will be much lower than expected and the line will end or they will continue to make Jordan's like HT makes Ironman.

I mean do they really think they can sell 2,000 (or even 1,000) Blake Griffin figures at $200 each? I don't think so. Kobe was on the shelf for a LONG time before inventory finally ran out and he was $179 when released.

You're wrong though. Most people who are Hardcore NBA collectors (aka willing to spend 200 dollars on a toy) Would rather have the Goat of power forwards then a poor man's shawn kemp. I mean if 12 year olds can afford enterbay figures then I agree. Griffon would sell more

Tough to say for sure. I'm not sure even the biggest Duncan fans would say you know what is missing from my collection a $200 action figure of him.

I would prefer a bundle of trio Duncan, Parker and Ginobili. But you know that will never happen, they will milk every single cents they can get.

There are tons of Enterbay Jordan left at BBTS so if a regular release Jordan isn't selling out, no way a Tim Duncan will sell well.

Enterbay is making figures that will sell well at the Asian markets. Blake will sell better than a Tim Duncan. Talent doesn't have anything to do with selling out figures, it's all about popularity. Blake plays with Chris Paul in Lob City.

Jeremy Lin will probably out sell Blake and Duncan together.

Back