ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg!!!!!! Mine just got home!!!!!!! I was expecting this by the end of February!!!! Wooooohoooooo can't wait!

Hope your going to post a video review when you have him. You won't be disappointed I think we both have the same heterosexual feelings for Arnie and I F@?king love mine!!!

Really tempted to do this myself at the minute. I can't imagine I've got much more time to decide. :lol

DOOOO IT KNOWWWW! I did it the other way. Got this one and had the HT one also as I'm a big Arnie fan and thought I'd keep both but when you compare then there can be only one choice so my HT version has been sold with no regrets!!!

i've got a really loose shoulder joint on his right arm. the right arm can not hold the sold metal shotgun in the horizontal position. been reading quite a few others have the problem too. i tried the fix of tightening that screw around his pecs and it didn't help enough. left shoulder/arm has tight ratcheting, and no problems.
curious, are the majority of these loose at the right shoulder? is this the exception or the rule? because i'm thinking of getting a replacement but if most are like this then dunno

"17-Jan-2012 United Kingdom Pending customs inspection."

Not long now! Still hoping I don't get stung too bad with customs fees. Can't wait to have one in hand :)

Screen Shot of the video!
DSC00330.jpg

Got mine yesterday. I'm really happy with how he turned out. Lots of nice details.

Got mine tonight. WOW, I am at a loss of words. The Full Leather (not pleather, not PVC, LEATHER) outfit is outstanding, the guns are amazing and the figure is just awesome. As far as terminator goes, if Enterbay does the Endo T-800, they have Hot Toys squashed.

Back