ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this guy in the post very impressed. Should have the bike Saturday.

DSCF0228.jpg
DSCF0230.jpg
DSCF0232.jpg

ok so I guess nobody can tell me about the bike. Thanks lads.

Eamon,
Thanks for providing us with the HotToycast. :hi5:

I did some research for you and it seems people are using a Remote control Harley from a company called New Bright . They make two different models. One is a 6volt and one is 9.6volt. The 9.6 volt is the Larger 1/4 scale model 6931. You can look at the completed Ebay listings showing the 9.6 volt model is selling from 80.00USD to 120.00USD.

Here is an example :
Harley Davidson Fat Boy Remote Control Motorcycle New Bright 6931 9 6V Works | eBay

I hope this helps :hi5:

Eamon,
Thanks for providing us with the HotToycast. :hi5:

I did some research for you and it seems people are using a Remote control Harley from a company called New Bright . They make two different models. One is a 6volt and one is 9.6volt. The 9.6 volt is the Larger 1/4 scale model 6931. You can look at the completed Ebay listings showing the 9.6 volt model is selling from 80.00USD to 120.00USD.

Here is an example :
Harley Davidson Fat Boy Remote Control Motorcycle New Bright 6931 9 6V Works | eBay

I hope this helps :hi5:

Oh that's very kind of you dude, thanks for all that. :)

Hey sorry for the late reply.
Its from new bright, if you re from the USA yu might look anywhere, found mine on ebay (just put an alert "new bright fatboy")
Paid mine 90$ its was mint in box, they are around 150$ usually.
Might find one loose for less.
Happy hunting :)

Eamon, just a few post after the one you quoted with my pictures :)
Funny the link that was provided to you is the bike ive bought.
I took me ages to find one, just put several alerte on ebay rc harley davidson new bright

Hey guys Looking for some stuff
If you have a clean t800 broken body.
And need the plastic tray for the minigun.

Got an new DSLR today so new pictures for today....

12976751_10154087393524346_8301055841952939395_o.jpg

12983777_10154087394449346_6055292157542602396_o.jpg

Thanks for the pics.

Too bad I missed out on this Clean version. This is such an awesome figure.

I don't understand why Enterbay is focusing on Sports figures. I just want them to go back to making icon movie figures. I don't feel Mr Bean needed a figure either.

/

Thanks for the pics.

Too bad I missed out on this Clean version. This is such an awesome figure.

I don't understand why Enterbay is focusing on Sports figures. I just want them to go back to making icon movie figures. I don't feel Mr Bean needed a figure either.

/

I'm just making an assumption here, but I'd be willing to bet good money Hot Toys poached all the 1/4 licenses off them. I don't think Howard wanted the competition.

Does Scuderia still work for Enterbay? That guy is just on another level.

What price is this catching on the secondary market now roughly? I've been watching ebay for a few months now but haven't seen one crop up. Only the battle damaged version.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

What price is this catching on the secondary market now roughly? I've been watching ebay for a few months now but haven't seen one crop up. Only the battle damaged version.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The last two or three I have seen I seen him listed for over $1000... But only seen one that sold for $600.

Low angles like that have always worked best for this figure.

I recommend wrapping a large paperclip around the neck underneath the collar of the jacket so as to bring the two sides of the jacket closer together on the front and bring the collar in tighter around his neck. Easiest mod you could ever do and it works.

Ancient pics of mine to show what I'm talking about:

Back