ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want tape residue on the leather. Might spoil! You guys are nuts.

And yeah, the endo arm... ____ was like wth fragile.

6983763556_285f1329b4_b.jpg

Ouch! Those bare arms are quite an eyesore on an otherwise nearly perfect looking Terminator figure.

Took the tape off before. It did leave sticky residue but no worries. Hopefully. It's done it's job anyway as the lapels stay down on their own.

I somehow lost one of the small silver buttons from his belt loops on the jacket too. God knows when that fell off!

Hey jack, heres the weapons set im working on for you, Sorry its taken so long to get to this point, but i think its a perfect addition to enterbays 1/4 scale termie. Thanks dude, ill pm you and post pics as soon as i paint it.

where the hell from!? Lol

Might as well be from valhalla, hahah nah i got them on ebay a few years (like 10) ago. They were exact 1/4 scale resin model kits from a now mostly defunct company called argonauts. They were for a 1/4 scale vinyl model of arnie as terminator. They are super rare as far as i know, and i cherish the few i have, but jack has managed to tug at my heartstrings with his enthusiasm and moxy lol. I do have a kit that is ready to recast but financial cost of resin (and i evan get a discount were i get it) and time are my biggest factors that are keeping me from being able to recast it. I suppose if i find enough people who want one it would be more feasible, i just posted some pics of jacks set. There were a couple of others who pmed me about it a while ago, please feel free to pm me again, my work schedule means that you mkust not be afraid to pester me about these things lol

Took the tape off before. It did leave sticky residue but no worries. Hopefully. It's done it's job anyway as the lapels stay down on their own.

I somehow lost one of the small silver buttons from his belt loops on the jacket too. God knows when that fell off!

Mine fell off too, but good thing i found it in the box. Glued it back in place, and now it's fine :yess:

Enterbay replied to my concern, but it will cost me 142 bucks back and forth since i'll have to shoulder the shipping fee. :gah: Good Customer service, but i don't want to spend that much for a loose arm... but then again my OCD starts kicking in, and it makes me want to go ahead and send it back to them.

The only issue is the right shoulder wont stretch outward because it keep dropping down. probably a weak catching mechanism or the the threading inside the arm won't tighten enough. Should i just ignore it?

142 ship back and forth? Can't you just send the bare figure?

it's still going to cost a lot since i'll need to use some protective covering for it. :monkey1 I'm trying to justify if i really need to have it fixed since it's still quite expensive just shipping it.

Again, still expensive :monkey1

ill post some when im off work tonyt, Its primed and the grenade launcher is ready for primer. The feed chute is metal and flexible, ill take some more pics of that, sorry about the horrid photos, working with a webcam, i will borrow a friends digital camera and take good pics before we finalize anything. Thanks guys, and thanks Jack! :)

p.s. i think i can easily make you a bandoler, ive made several in 1/6 scale, shouldent be to hard, and will help round out the set(no i wont charge you for it, there incredibly easy and cheap to make out of athletic tape painted black).

heres some pics of it primed and some of the bag, the grenade launcher with the white sight on it is yours, and the black primed m134 is yours with the feed chute and bag. When i get her looking pretty ill post better pics. To give you an idea of scale, i included a photo of one of my minguns on the aoshima vinyl kit, and the firsat photo with my face lol , thanks Jack

I never thought I would find a Terminator collectable better than my MMS 117 but here it is. God, I love it.

DAN_4078.gif

mc1.gif

The display case isn't finished yet, working on a suitable background for it.

Nice case, I have been getting some cases like that myself for my 1:6 stuff, but they are hard to find. Where did you get yours?

Back