Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they hadn't spent their time designing the jetpack and that Burke headsculpt, nor the gimmick that is the remote control, this figure would have been decently priced like the other 1/4 scale figures they have.

LOL
2x mouthpieces from Weller, 1x mouthpiece is a mix of Weller and Burke and unmasked HS is from Burke.
Figure itself is incredible but all this mix is ridiculous, creepy and stupid.
1/4 Robo from original, with paint-apps from original and with Weller likeness is a grail of all grails. Too bad that Enterbay failed to deliver it.

Robo cop no weller sculpt?? hmmmm maybe the actor not want his likeness used? An they went for ROBOCop 3. The new pics looks great :lol

$500 saved :yess:

Unless I can get it for cheap someday, this just went down to the bottom list of my 2014 wants.

Bring on the 1/6 Robo with Weller likeness, HT :rock

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway I wasnt gonna buy it because of the price and scale , sorry for you guys.

YODA mode ON
To have a Peter Weller full face sculpt, Hot Toys, you are my only hope

Great likeness by the way.

1016415_10152128191117557_2063817658_n.jpg

robocop3-main.jpg

Wow! Enterbay just made themselves the laughing stock of the collectible world. That Burke head is ****ing ugly and creepy looking. Hell, it looks like a shrunken head! Bill and Enterbay went all out creating the perfect collectible to honor THE ****tiest film in the Robocop trilogy. The one face plate does look like Weller though and that does salvage the piece but I won't be buying this until a long ways down the road. I'll wait for BBTS to put it up for preorder, then order it and months from now make a decision on if I absolutely need this. I mean I was just about ready to sell some stuff that I didn't think I needed to fund an order with Timcent on ebay to get this thing. I'm so glad I didn't. Wow Bill. You ****ed up son. You ****ed up badly!

#ENTERBAY #RoboCop Retail Price: USD500.- Stay tune for the official launch date!
The Set includes:
- 2 incredible authentic and highly detailed likeness head sculpture. One Helmet Head Sculpt with 3 interchangeable facial expression. Another head sculpt showing the human face is based on Robert John Burke as RoboCop in the movie "RoboCop 3". Please be cautious this Robert John Burke head sculpt without the Helmet cannot turn to left or right when installed to the RoboCop Figurine or it will definitely damage the electronic component of the figurine.
- A HD-14 ABS action body with more than 15 points of articulation, with 3 x size AAA batteries included for remote control functions (for Left/Right Head Turning, Open/Close Leg Gun Holster, and Voice Over effects)
- A 3D OCP Logo Remote Control with 2 x size AAA batteries included
- Auto-9 gun, which can be placed inside the leg gun holster, when opened by the remote control
- A changeable Battle Damaged Front Armor
- 8 changeable hands: including 1 pair of fist, 1 pair of relax hands (of which the fingers are moveable), 1 pair of gun holding hands, 1 right hand with a pointing index finger, and 1 right hand with needle weapon interface
- A changeable left gun arm
- A quarter scale Jet Pack with mechanic moveable parts, detailed pipes, and wires
- A custom made RoboCop figure stand with the OCP logo engraved

1530552_10152128194407557_1397714778_n.jpg

RoboCop comes with 2 incredible authentic and highly detailed likeness head sculpture. The first Helmet Head Sculpt can pair with 3 interchangeable facial expression. Retail Price: USD500.- Stay tune for the official launch date!

970294_10152128185047557_866078392_n.jpg

#ENTERBAY HD Masterpiece #RoboCop also comes with the quarter scale Jet Pack, which let RoboCop takes flight in the movie. The Jet Pack in our set is accurately built with mechanic moveable parts, pipes, and wires. It will be your option to assemble or detach the Jet Pack to our RoboCop to remake different scenarios in the movie. ENTERBAY RoboCop Retail Price: USD500.- Stay tune for the official launch date!

1517390_10152128186972557_1868562448_n.jpg

1497181_10152128187097557_8573290_n.jpg

8613_10152128187147557_1072353277_n.jpg

#ENTERBAY endeavor to lead high-end collectible figurines to a new level, hence bring several innovations in creating this RoboCop. We pioneer to incorporate remote control function to bring this #RoboCop to life! You can now turn the helmet head sculpt* to left & right, open & close the leg gun holster* with a few simple clicks on the remote control, compactly designed as the OCP Logo in 3D! The remote control can also trigger voice over effects of RoboCop’s iconic quotes “You are under arrest.”, “You have the right to remain silent.”, & “Dead or alive you are coming with me.” Looping in sequential order. Not to mention, with more than 15 points of articulation, and accessories of AUTO-9, various hand styles including the needle weapon interface and the gun arm, this RoboCop can be set in full force posture as you may desire. ENTERBAY RoboCop Retail Price: USD500.- Stay tune for the official launch date!

1531922_10152128188327557_433817237_n.jpg

1560538_10152128188867557_671739049_n.jpg

1528667_10152128189057557_540907885_n.jpg

#ENTERBAY #RoboCop Retail Price: USD500.- Stay tune for the official launch date!
Set in the near future in a dystopian metropolitan Detroit, Michigan, RoboCop is a popular American science fiction action film centers on Alex Murphy, a police officer who brutally murdered by criminal gangs and subsequently revived by the malevolent mega-corporation Omni Consumer Products (OCP) as a superhuman cyborg law enforcer known as "RoboCop", to save the crime-ridden Detroit from falling into chaos. However, the residual memories of Murphy later enables him to rediscover his original identity. The film includes themes regarding gentrification, corruption, authoritarianism, greed, privatization, capitalism, identity, dystopia, and human nature and is considered as one of the best science fiction action film.

155455_10152128192807557_1749930079_n.jpg

1511577_10152128193282557_348549306_n.jpg

1618506_10152128193412557_127526457_n.jpg

#ENTERBAY #RoboCop also comes with a head sculpt showing the human face based on Robert John Burke as RoboCop in the movie RoboCop 3. We applied advance multi-layer painting technique in this Robert John Burke head sculpt to showcase his nervous facial expression with visible blood veins resulting from prolong connection of his head to the electronics and wires, while also giving a dedicated skin texture feeling. This head sculpt without the Helmet is perfect to remake the scene of RoboCop under repair. Please be cautious this Robert John Burke head sculpt without the Helmet cannot turn to left or right when installed to the RoboCop Figurine or it will definitely damage the electronic component of the figurine. ENTERBAY RoboCop Retail Price: USD500.- Stay tune for the official launch date!

1011121_10152128190902557_184907671_n.jpg

1604446_10152128191002557_378756494_n.jpg

1016415_10152128191117557_2063817658_n.jpg

I still haven't even seen Robocop 3!!! :slap :lol I don't care, it's still looks amazing and I wasn't particularly bothered about displaying the figure with the revealed portrait...READY OR NOT, THIS FIGURINE IS COMING WITH ME!!! :rock (or was it Dead or Alive, your coming with me?) :lol I cant even remember the bloody first Robocop let alone the third one!!! Hahahaha!

Wonder what the armor material consists of. Plastic or diecast?
I was only planning on posing him with the "weller" faceplate and his gun anyway.
No one looking it will go: "Hey Robocop 3!" To bad i have to pay for all the other stuff as well.
I'll wait for the first reviews to decide if it is worth the 420 Euro's

0_df109_548d2e6a_XL.jpg

From left to right: Weller, Weller, strange mix of Weller with Burke.

0_df10c_e7c9e741_XL.jpg

At the center of the pic: most epic Enterbay fail to date.

PS Well, at least they made 2x dead-on mouthpieces from Weller. Still some kind of crazy stuff going on with this release.
Just hope that HT have exclusive likeness rights for the Weller and we will see their 1/4 scale version of original Robo.

+ They already teased BD version and HT can't do BD version of Burke as a separate release. Just no freakin' way.

I'm guessing its down to licensing. I'm still going to get it because I want a 1/4 Robocop. The Weller faceplates rescue this for me. If you look at the the picture of all the accessories, the head sculpt looks like Weller to me. Maybe its just because I so want it to be him.

I'm kind of lost here.

So EB made a Robo3 figure, ok.

Then why the helmeted mouth looks like Weller's? Surely is not Burke, who had thinner lips.

The sound is from Robo 1 or 3?

The leg compartment will be accurate to Robo 1 or 3?

The suit is indeed from Robo 3, maybe not sure about the metal but the black rubber parts are ultra shiny as in Robo3

I still can't figure out why EB played hide and seek with what movie was they based their figure on. IMO they just shot themselves in the foot by releasing the Robo 3 version, a ridiculous piece of ****t.

I don't think this figure is a fail at all. I was never going to display the face sculpt. If you were, then I can see you're disappointment. It looks like a Robocop 1 figure to me with part 3 accessories and Burke face sculpt. I wish it was cheaper, sure! Still happy with the end result and can't wait to receive it. Peter Weller has been known not to o.k his likeness and I can bet Enterbay tried, why wouldn't they?

I wonder about voice effects - is it Weller or Burke voice?
Or it is Weller voice for Weller mouthpieces, Weller-Burke voice for this strange third mouthpiece and Burke voice for that creepy unmasked Burke headsculpt? :rotfl:lol:lol

Back