ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now had this figure for a few days and WOW, I'm still blown away by it.

However, the hands are a pain in the butt. When they come off, they won't go back on very easy. Some people heat them with a hairdryer, and that will probably work a lot better. But since I shave my head, I have no use for a hairdryer so I don't have one :D
The gloveless hands wouldn't go on the pegs at all, so I gave up on that.

Then the handgrenades. after ten minutes of trying to untangle them, I finally got the hang of it and five more minutes later I had them organised.

Adding them to the jacket is quite easy, if you do it right. I saw some review on YouTube where they tried to hang them but they kept falling off. Yes, that happens if you hang them the wrong way. Don't hang them by the lever. The grenade itself should go in the straps in his coat. Do it while you have him lying down and its a piece of cake.

I'm going to display him next to the Sideshow Joker premium format, in the classic "don't come near me or I'll blow us all to smithereens" pose.

eb_joker_1.jpg

However, the hands are a pain in the butt. When they come off, they won't go back on very easy. Some people heat them with a hairdryer, and that will probably work a lot better. But since I shave my head, I have no use for a hairdryer so I don't have one :D

Then the handgrenades. after ten minutes of trying to untangle them, I finally got the hang of it and five more minutes later I had them organised.

Adding them to the jacket is quite easy, if you do it right. I saw some review on YouTube where they tried to hang them but they kept falling off. Yes, that happens if you hang them the wrong way. Don't hang them by the lever. The grenade itself should go in the straps in his coat. Do it while you have him lying down and its a piece of cake.

I'm going to display him next to the Sideshow Joker premium format, in the classic "don't come near me or I'll blow us all to smithereens" pose.

eb_joker_1.jpg

Cool men. Can you take pictures next to the sideshow joker and maybe others PFs.?? Thanks

Could never get past the proportions on this figure. Tiny head, really long legs, just never looks right to me.

The proportions are fine. I posted some pics in this thread where you can see that the head and legs are fine. The coat makes the head looking"smaller" in the pictures and the long pants gives the impression the legs are long, but they are not. Just take a look at the body alone, without clothes and you will see that.

In fact, from all the EB 1/4 scale I own, this one have the best proportions by far.

jokermod6.jpg

Last edited:

eb_joker_1.jpg

Grats! I'm still amazed by this piece myself. My favorite EB 1/4 HD, and I own them all.

If I weren't into the 1/6 line, I'd totally get this figure. I don't have the means (money or space) to have something 1/4, but I still love seeing pics of this. That headsculpt still blows my mind!!!

so has anyone approached Kato or other sources to get a better tie made? Sorry has been though for me to keep up with these threads and I don;t want to miss out on replacing the one glaring flaw

So I broke down and considered getting this after someone posted getting it from DCB Service. They are pretty awesome, and had the BEST price I could see not on ebay.

I picked up some items from Lowe's and planning to do a diorama for a background, but it was a fun unboxing and seeing him in person. No complaints whatsoever.

Now the question is,... do I want a 1/4 Batman?
I compared Enterbay's and Hot Toys,... and as it is, I'd go with the Hot Toys version.

So, yes or no to Batman? I'd be usng up my saved SSC points.

I cannot rave enough as to how utterly beyond cool the Enterbay Batman is.

I am not getting any of the Hot Toys DK stuff as the EB Joker and Batman is all the DK I need.

i thought that, but Enterbay's is restricted really to Batman Begins and the beginning of TDK.

HT's is TDK and TDKR.
Then again, I already had the 1/6 scale versions of both, and was only wanting one at 1/4. :)

I thought it was both the socks and the mask that were exclusives? It's only the mask I care about anyway.

I got him directly from EB back in September and only got the mask so I assumed the socks were the only exclusive. Maybe that's not the case. :dunno

Back