ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine in place. Museum quality or what. You have to see this figure in hand..

Hey Everybody please help me

How Joker's body movement?
it's very hard to posting!!

it have strong point of Arm/Leg

Thanks

It's very important to strip the figure down completely to get an idea of how the joints work. A friend of mine, who isn't the brightest light in the Christmas tree at the best of times, forced his figure into a pose not realizing that the knees were't facing forwards. No prizes for guessing the results. :slap

While on the subject of the body; has anyone tried taking off the upper torso rubber shell so that the shirt and vest might fit better?

Awesome pics guys! Still need to find some time to repaint mine...lol

jokermod.jpg

Looking at all the pics, Im in pretty much awe of this figure. But Im trying to decide if I should get this or wait and see if SS will do a PF? Cause at the moment all my 1/4 Figures are PFs....

I'd go for this. If SS did a PF, the HS paint would not be done as well as EB for starters. The rest of the figure as well for that matter.

I'd go for this. If SS did a PF, the HS paint would not be done as well as EB for starters. The rest of the figure as well for that matter.

Yeah I know, but Im kinda worried this will stick out too much in my collection. A bunch of 1/4 Statues then bam this 1/4 figure. I dunno. :lol

Ill probably cave and get it though.

What places have this in stock already? I noticed BBTS listed it for Nov...CSC is January 2013...

I don't think you have to worry. Reality is more 1/4 will come out and you will just end up selling all your PFs ;)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I don't think you have to worry. Reality is more 1/4 will come out and you will just end up selling all your PFs ;)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

:lol Most likely. :lecture My PFs are Raiders Indy, Gandalf the Grey and Jack Sparrow.

Now Im sure Ill see better 1/4 figures of Indy and Sparrow, Im not so sure about Gandalf. Hell Im still waiting for a better 1/6 Gandalf!

Finally received this beauty, but unfortunately the metal medal was loose from one end & couldn't find it's hook :( :( can someone help where the hook located? Really appreciate the help.

Mine has a few issues, if anyone can offer any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.

The bottom snap on the vest broke. The peg snapped off. Is there a popular remedy for this? Velcro comes to mind for me, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I got mine second hand from here (brand new unopened).

Unfortunately, the figure must have some broken piece inside the upper arm, as it rattles. Is there a safe way to open the arm to see if anything is inside? Or should I just leave it to avoid further damage?

Again, any help is appreciated.

Ryan

Wow, that really shows you how great the Ledger likeness is. Hey Cap, what kind of repaint do you plan on doing?

I'd love to see the interrogation scene in 1/4 scale :clap

Looking at all the pics, Im pretty much in awe of this figure. But Im trying to decide if I should get this or wait and see if SS will do a PF? Cause at the moment all my 1/4 Figures are PFs....

I doubt SS will do a 1/4 Heath, maybe for the LSF line at some point though. It's gonna be hard to beat this figure.

Back