ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to tell myself not to get these. But after Rorywan's pics I don't know if I can anymore.

This is exactly my problem. When it was released I easily passed, when I saw the first pics I easily passed, then Rory posts pics and I'm drooling. Fighting the urge to order but I have POed Bats through BBTS. Probably won't see it for another year though

Rory, I am beginning to hate you. :lol

What's new? :lol

we all hate rory:lecture :lol
I live to please. :lol

Rory I cannot wait for your pics. I always love how natural everything looks.
Thanks man, I will take some this evening.:hi5:

A question please about Joker's chain...where is supposed to be in the box? With the other accessories? I cannot find it...:dunno

Mine was in a little baggie dropped inside the top of the box. So I can see how it would be forgotten, guess I got lucky with mine.

Some more pics.
I haven't time to futz his clothing tonight, amazing figure in hand. Once again I say to all Nolan Bat fans, if you can afford it, get it. It's the best Joker I have seen. The outfit is amazing. The metal weapons are excellent. The only downside I have found so far are his laces and the posability of the ankles/shoes seems a little weird. The shoes themselves are fine, it's the silly yellow laces that throw them. But the legs generally are a little difficult.The detail on this headsculpt is incredible, some of the best pain work I have ever seen.

I will futz some full body shots tomorrow...

3-29.jpg
6-14.jpg
4-21.jpg
5-18.jpg
7-11.jpg
IMG]https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll97/rorywan/2-30.jpg[/IMG]
1-34.jpg
2-30.jpg

and a couple from earlier...

3-28.jpg
2-29.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Rory, one of the reservations I had was the head looked a little out of proportion in some pictures, whereas in videos it doesn't. What's it like in hand?

Lapels still looks inaccurate and falls unnatural IMO. But rory's is the best so far.

Glad I'm saving myself $400. Could go towards the HT stuffs and/or another EB batman.

It looks seriously good, and you aint even futzed the outfit properly...gonna look awesome.

Here are some Joker pics I took tonight....:) Received from Timecent a few days ago... Thanks for looking!

Joker1.jpg

Joker2.jpg

Jokers Legs are not as long as they look in this shot... It's my angel and height.. I'll try to post another of the full body.

Joker3.jpg

Joker4.jpg

Joker5.jpg

Last edited:
As I said from day one maybe one of the best if not the best Joker/Ledger sculpt I've seen..glad to see some purchasers are finding this out and confirming.....

Head looks very small in many of the pics I have seen, that said the figure is growing on me more an more particularly after Rory's pics.

Back