ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Figure looks great. Don't see why people are saying it looks bad. Its a massive step up from the HT V1 at least. The colours look great too.

Sorry I couldn't resist:rotfl

It should be a massive step up from the DX-01 because it's 1:4th scale. More room for improvement right? Well, IMO the lapel is still off, if the colour of the inner jacket is red and not orangeish then well, is it really a marked improvement. ...and what about the socks:panic:

127_171088_62f0f3b8a68eca4.jpg

I actually thought this was a PS pic when I first saw it. Not perfect, but I can defn see Ledger in the sculpt now. Just shows how bad the EB photography is. I think it was because his head was angled down in every shot. I was thinking about getting the Ex of this just for the clown mask, but since that's gonna be standard on the HT Batman, I'm still gonna wait for a descent deal and make sure there aren't major QC issues.

But better yet don't say it at all because its kind of annoying (sorry Kara) and its actually not 'simple'.

a-dev, why do you go in this thread? :dunno

I don't like the Rambo III much but I've only ever told their thread that once, any time I've visited since then has been for positive comments.

Does anyone know what the height of this one is? EB's figures have sometimes been slightly taller than Hot Toy's even though in the same scale. Hot Toy's 1/4 Batman tops in at 47cm. How does this one compare?

real hair on this would really take this up another notch. Even if it were half sculpted like Adams Joker.

The lapels look fine on the Official pics. Its these idiots that don't bother futzing that makes it look crap.

Very good Joker indeed ! I prefer the 2.0 headsculpt but honestly this one is a instant buy for me ! Likeness an quality of the cloth are so great !

Actually, it was announced in SDCC this year that Diamond is now Enterbay's distributor in United States.
The Joker actually looks fine in person. The long chin is because the head sculpt is always tiled down because of how the eyes are painting staring up.

The figure looks great but for a character like Heath Ledgers Joker, you really need rotating eyes to truly unleash the fun factor of the figure.

Joker2.png

Some things to point out here.

- The expression on the sculpt is NOT the same as the pic.
- The sculpt has squinted eyes and a frown going on, as well as a smirk.
- The reference pic has Joker with a slack jaw (i.e teeth are far apart), so while the jawline of the sculpt and the ref pic match up, in a mouth closed position (which the sculpt appears to be going for), the jaw is totally off and way too long.

However, if I assume that the sculpt is indeed going for a slack jawed expression (while I don't agree that it is) - then the jaw does indeed match up. But the head is STILL TOO NARROW. Also, the eyes should then be open and brow shouldn't be frowning. The expression they have on this sculpt doesn't match up to anything i've come across.

Anyway, carry on :lol

Last edited:

Have to wait awhile too apparently.

PREORDER
Estimated to Arrive

PLEASE NOTE: The pricing on this preorder is preliminary. We expect it to go down slightly, but we do not have the final info yet so pricing could also go up slightly. Please preorder only if you are comfortable with the possible price change, you can always cancel the preorder later if needed.

Back