ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, how do you solve the sticky face paint problem? I just got offered one MIB but with that QC issue, to trade with my MIB BatPod plus $70. Also, you guys think it's a fair trade? TIA!

Hey guys, how do you solve the sticky face paint problem? I just got offered one MIB but with that QC issue, to trade with my MIB BatPod plus $70. Also, you guys think it's a fair trade? TIA!

How sticky is it?

Someone told me put baby powder on it then wash it off. However, you might have to think about getting it repainted if it is real sticky that is. Try the baby powder option though. Hope it works, good luck! :wink1:

Yeah because it is only tilted down slightly. Look at this.

When the head is tilted down too far the face because even more narrow in appearance and thus the chin appears more noticeable.

Reminds me of the v1 out of the box. Clothes aspect.

Love this figure!!!

Anyone who says its not 100% ledger obviously has only watched the movie with a blindfold on!!!

It's THE BEST Joker on the market.

:goodpost::goodpost:

Y'all can continue enjoying your DX11's. This will look great next to my upcoming HT TDKR 1/4 Batman.

I remember a majority of people couldn't stop ripping this figure to shreds when it came out. Complaint after complaint after complaint.

Oh... and for the people that are still waiting for HT to make a 1/4 Joker... ha ... !! Stick around its gonna be a while.

I hope you prepare to deal with some issues. my joker face paint came off around nose area. longer leg issue ( still can't fix mine) & it's super hard to swap his hands. besides that, this figure is great.

Heat the leg joint at the hip with a hair dryer till its hot then work the joint moving up and around takes a few goes but mine went in nicely. Have the sticky face issue I just don't touch it

Thanks, thats's the only trick I haven't tried because that would mean I need to take of his pants. Guess I'll try it later today

:goodpost::goodpost:

Y'all can continue enjoying your DX11's. This will look great next to my upcoming HT TDKR 1/4 Batman.

I remember a majority of people couldn't stop ripping this figure to shreds when it came out. Complaint after complaint after complaint.

About the likeness or QC issues?

Oh... and for the people that are still waiting for HT to make a 1/4 Joker... ha ... !! Stick around its gonna be a while.

:exactly:

Yeah it ever happens it won't be for a few years, also I don't really care if does happen because they will mostly screw up the likeness from adding PERS.

Such a very realistic figure, just looks like a real person under the make up. :clap

Man, so happy I scored one for $350 shipped. Once the Hot Toys 1/4 Batman comes out, this guy will become scarce.

a quick one... need to futz everything again as it was a pain in the butt to remove the neckadapter to transfer to MRMs

uefb.jpg

Thnx MRM , sorry took me so long to post something

Have to say paint wise, the stock paint is a lot more sophisticated than all these repaints. Sure the face structure needs some work, but I think these recasts/repaints look pretty crude for 1/4 scale. Don't get me wrong there is some nice work there, but the finish doesn't hold up. I like some of the hair work though, but it's far too green on most of them. The hair on MRM's is the best I've seen so far, but the paint looks too simple.
:dunno

Back