ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait till they hit US (for those buyers here) late this year and get it at bargain prices like $325.....I was going to spend $475 through HK seller a few weeks ago but decided I can wait now with all the flood of HT product in the next few weeks...

Well I did order mine direct and ended up paying brokerage and custom on one of the shipment even though it was marked at a much lower price. I guess the box was just too large for them to believe it

Really? I thought you said that you got yours without any extra fees...did they just mail you a bill or something recently? Do you mind if I ask how much? Sorry to hear that man :(

my first shipment went through fine but my last got hit though luckily it was only $20ish but for a package that was declared at $60 value that is quite high though :p

well that's why I have not brought it up here but wanted to put out some facts that not getting charged brokerage and custom is still only a possibility and not a certainty. At least they didn't open it up

Mine's here. One word. Awesome.

Aaand some quick pics:

ghzGw.jpg

Xq16N.jpg

A8wuj.jpg

gNqNg.jpg

zrRe5.jpg

vA9Rn.jpg

BQlOT.jpg

p4Tpj.jpg

7pNW3.jpg

3t12M.jpg

Seriously, where is the OSB shipment? I can only assume they're stuck in customs, but surely it doesnt take this long...

OSB have announced on Facebook that the Joker's are still stuck in customs. Some missing paperwork apparently. They have recieved some of their EB Batman's and are shipping now. Still gonna be a few weeks yet...:impatient:

Yup, and for customers like myself who ordered the two pack it's going to be even longer as the first shipment is going out to customers who ordered individual figures. :(

I have one question i ordered the exclusive version whit the bank robber mask and i see many pic of enterbay joker's and some have black laces on the shoes, some have golden laces is was wondering does the golden laces come with the exclusive version those golden laces look ugly sorry about my bad english:wave

Yup, and for customers like myself who ordered the two pack it's going to be even longer as the first shipment is going out to customers who ordered individual figures. :(

Hmmm. I've only got EB Joker on order, plus I ordered it fairly late after the preorders came out. I'll probably be waiting until November. Still, he's all paid for.

Now waiting on the Invoices for DX11/12/Bane....hopefully these on't be out until after Xmas :pray:

Few more, before moving him to his place :p He's just so, sooo cool :D

Come here. Hey! Look at me. So I had a wife.

3Cap7.jpg

zLmF2.jpg

She was beautiful, like you. Who tells me I worry too much. Who tells me I ought to smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks.

S6wQj.jpg

WTbsd.jpg

One day, they carve her face. And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again. I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So... I stick a razor in my mouth and do this...

UO4Fh.jpg

...to myself. And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves. Now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling!

S52tL.jpg

I have one question i ordered the exclusive version whit the bank robber mask and i see many pic of enterbay joker's and some have black laces on the shoes, some have golden laces is was wondering does the golden laces come with the exclusive version those golden laces look ugly sorry about my bad english:wave

In July there was an Anime Convention in Hong Kong. Enterbay made an early batch to be sold at the show. After they were sold out, they started taking orders for their 2nd batch which was to arrive in September.

The Jokers with the golden shoe laces are from the 1st batch. All other batches after have the dark laces so... you don't have to worry about it.

In July there was an Anime Convention in Hong Kong. Enterbay made an early batch to be sold at the show. After they were sold out, they started taking orders for their 2nd batch which was to arrive in September.

The Jokers with the golden shoe laces are from the 1st batch. All other batches after have the dark laces so... you don't have to worry about it.

Cool thanx!!

Back