ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im interested in buying a new one but 2-3 months down the line. I remember seeing them for 500ish on ebay but theyve really gone up now..

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2 months ago I saw one on eBay for $285 buy now... :D ppl started to bid, and it end up around $300. I've paid something around that amount for mine.

Best batman figure to photograph

byFk75U.jpg

Nice photo indead! It is still the best Batman figure i think. Never come even close to
the Neca version :horror

If anyone is interested in this beauty I have mine up in the marketplace for a fair price. Would like a freak to get it before I have to resort to eBay.

I recently sold mine to a fellow Freak for $400 shipped.
It is a fair price considering it had never been displayed.
I doubt the guys on Ebay sell many of them at these ridiculous prices.

My Enterbay and hot toys 1:4 bats, both have custom capes I made myself.

5d75000c3291c5aa15d6cbbf489aa294.jpg

a398ab2dda952dbb5202e198cdb4db14.jpg

cb27479ad8bf7afaa5acdaabf9758666.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
both are great Platty!

Nice pics man, and great job on the custom cape.
Cheers dudes.

Really easy to do. Bought some material, drew the hot toys cape as a template. Cut it out - Little trimming of frayed edges. Job done.

I must admit though, I came across the absolute perfect material from the fabric store. Whether it's a unique fabric or not I don't know. But it's perfect

Anyone know of anyone who makes an good Batman Begins 1/4 cape? I asked Tony but he no longer has the material to make more capes. Only wired. All help would be appreciated thanks.

Anyone know of anyone who makes an good Batman Begins 1/4 cape? I asked Tony but he no longer has the material to make more capes. Only wired. All help would be appreciated thanks.

There is a guy located in China, he make pretty good cape. His name is Jaxon, I believe he's in this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers dudes.

Really easy to do. Bought some material, drew the hot toys cape as a template. Cut it out - Little trimming of frayed edges. Job done.

I must admit though, I came across the absolute perfect material from the fabric store. Whether it's a unique fabric or not I don't know. But it's perfect

If you attempt it yourself then they aren't finished as nice as Tony's capes, with the stitching etc, but they look fine when on display. Not to take anything from Tony's capes as I've bought them myself.

I was going to say, Jaxon offers capes I think

Back