ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome deal, batman232! I thought I got a deal at $250 shipped. $100 is a steal for this beast! Were there any issues with the figure or did the seller mess up the listing? Regardless, that's an amazing find! Congrats! :hi5:

Awesome deal, batman232! I thought I got a deal at $250 shipped. $100 is a steal for this beast! Were there any issues with the figure or did the seller mess up the listing? Regardless, that's an amazing find! Congrats! :hi5:
Thanks Bro, he stated some but none were a big deal...one was magnets coming off the cape clips which glue took care of that, second the name plate on the base coming off, again Glue lol, third left hand wasn't attaching to peg a hair dryer took care of that issue, and last one he said belt was broken from the back and nope it wasn't. Other than that pretty much brand new all accessories included.
:hi5:

i wonder what that dude was thinking when he accepted that offer. it's like you won a giveaway.

I noticed 2 of my cowls are very matte in finish but the third (angry default head) is very shiny. What's up EB?

My 3 cowls are exactly the same bud

Every one of these has cq issues. But the over all impression of the figure is second to none.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449116201.428602.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449116209.926939.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449116216.795787.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

If anybody has one of these it's my holy grail.. If you are selling one and willing to ship to canada and can give me a break on the price, i would definitely be interested. My email is [email protected] Thanks.. This figure looks incredible..

I love this figure so much. One day I will work up the nerve to make the gauntlets more glossy.

IMG_9374.jpg

You can do it, Maglor! You had all the nerve to do the "liposuction method" (which I copied from you, btw), glossing the gauntlets would be child's play for you :)

Back