ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mine will be in the middle of my detolf anyway, and once he's posed he'll hardly move so no need to worry about a shelf dive.
I don't really mind the base itself, even if it is a little bland. its just that leg brace is ugly,i hate how it shows on the front of the leg. A forgino cape will hide that nicely though.

i may even attempt a dio and backdrop to fill out the centre of my detolf once bats is in. Removing the top shelf even with the size of bats there's still a lot of empty space. we'll see

I hear you.. the same with my Detolf.. I elevated Bats and Joker on a circular black pedestal, and then made small display stands at different heights for the 2 other bat cowls and Bruce Wayne head... so they all make a nice presentation in my Detolf.

The clips do look like they stick up weirdly in everyone's pics... I just assumed they just weren't futzed right. But maybe they're just impossible to get flush?

congrats voorhees:hi5:
can you still use that folded cowl?

Thanks man. I haven't tried to use the warped cowl but it can be bent so i'm sure it can still be used.

The clips do look like they stick up weirdly in everyone's pics... I just assumed they just weren't futzed right. But maybe they're just impossible to get flush?

It's not impossible to get right. But God forbid you accidently breath on them, they'll move :lol

Don't get me wrong, it IS a small nitpick. The figure is truly excellent. Just need some minor improvements. The obvious clips and cape would be about it.

Sucks about the clips, but other than that it is a fantastic looking figure. Any idea's as to what can be done about sorting the clips?

OSB get your shipment early :pray::pray:

I've got mine today!!!!
Very exciting about this figure,it is f___ing beautiful!!! :yess:

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00405.jpg

Woke up to my shipping notice today from EB....should be here some time next week & my custom cape right behind it. :yess:

Ho long after your order confirmation did you get this?

Thanks

E-mail with tracking info comes from Paypal.

PayPal

Details about your shipment
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello xxxxxxxxxxxx,

ENTERBAY International Limited added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.
Shipper Hongkong Post
Tracking number xxxxxxxxxxxx
Shipping status Shipped

If you have questions about the shipment, please contact [email protected]

Seller
ENTERBAY International Limited
[email protected]

Shipping address - confirmed

Arrived this morning courtesy of our man in HK Timcent88! :yess:

A few not very exciting pics for all y'all (sorry 'bout the poor quality/ flash murder - I know, 'photographer fail'etc..).

Picture374.jpg

Picture375.jpg

Picture379.jpg

Picture383.jpg

Picture386.jpg

Picture396.jpg

Picture389.jpg

Similar thoughts to everyone else, the clips are a bit of a pain in the backside (as is the belt), leg-brace stand is a bit meh and the Wayne sculpt will take permanent residence in the box...but apart from that, absolutely stunning. You have to see this thing in the flesh to really appreciate how awesome it is....very, very happy.

Packaging from Timcent88 was excellent and it arrived exactly 7 days after posting with the free shipping option - welcome to my favourite sellers list! Oh and I rather like the 1:1 belt buckle...I was going to sell it to recoup some of the costs but I think I'm going top keep it.

Right, time to futz...

Still waiting on mine...the cape is hideous again..why cant they get it right..EB or HT. I just got a ton of velvet..going to make a cape for this like my 1/6. I prefer a longer one anyway. If anyone is interested in one, PM me..I have enough Velvet to do a few.

I'm in NY.

Mine has shipped fron Enterbay, what do you know, they were not trying to bypass paypal 45 day window.

Hello Jozeph

ENTERBAY International Limited added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.

Shipper Hongkong Post
Shipping status Shipped

Last edited:
I'm in NY.

Mine has shipped fron Enterbay, what do you know, they were not trying to bypass paypal 45 day window.

Hello Jozeph

Shipper Hongkong Post
Shipping status Shipped

I thought it was rather ridiculous that there were people that said that in the first place.

For anyone who ordered through Timcent...how long did it take your tracking information to change from Hong Kong to the US (or wherever you live)?

I know USPS is horrible when it comes to tracking shipments, but I've had the same "Processed Through Sort Facility in Hong Kong" information on there for an entire week. Not even a mention that the package has reached America, so I have no clue where it is, or when to expect it.

Back