ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recently bought these two Badasses and they're really incredibly crafted figures. I'm glad i bought them.

The HT 1/4 batman is one of my favorite things ever, albeit after several mods. Only reason I don't have the EB fig is because I dont like having duplicates of the same character.

Cant go wrong with either.

The HT 1/4 batman is one of my favorite things ever, albeit after several mods. Only reason I don't have the EB fig is because I dont like having duplicates of the same character.

Cant go wrong with either.

Im the same way with doubles but the suits are sooo different. They looks great together. Seeing them side by side really looks great

Yeah, these two figures are the definition of perfection.

Went 1/4 with the TDK trilogy, never looked back.

I'm also lucky enough to own both of these.

Yeah, these two figures are the definition of perfection.

Went 1/4 with the TDK trilogy, never looked back.

I'm also lucky enough to own both of these.

I agree. If I didn't love the Tumbler, I wouldn't mind selling Bane, DX11 and the incoming Batman with armory, but I thought I gotta keep them to display with the car. I know though that these 2 1/4 Batmen are all I need to rep the TDK trilogy.

i have both HT and EB Bats, also have an extra HT 1/4 Bats too. Just in case, nice to have a minty one, exclusive and regular.

gasp me too!

i have the regular displayed, exclusive sealed. though i dont have an EB bats.

at least not yet... i mean im literally hoping for a 1/4 HT begins...

i dont know how long i can wait for..

gasp me too!

i have the regular displayed, exclusive sealed. though i dont have an EB bats.

at least not yet... i mean im literally hoping for a 1/4 HT begins...

i dont know how long i can wait for..

Do yourself a favor and pick that batboy up, you'll not regret it.

I will post some pics with new capes[emoji1] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418549692.875064.jpg

If anybody is willing to sell one and ship to canada please reply. I have wanted this for years, and everybody selling is either way out of my price range or wont ship to canada.. Thank you..

Love the pics lads,

Jokes, that mouth and eye setup in the first two pictures is ace. Also love the cape, I have mine like that. Love the look it gives the figure when he's looking to the side. Spot on begins bale!

Back