ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither have i. I think he looks high as a kite lol. Also the cowl sculpt is too amazing not to display. Reposed him the other week, i had him with his cape draped over him since i got him in october, reposing him really puts new life and love into this figure,

Word. Just loving this figure. The ale sculpt isn't that good but at the right angles it looks perfect. I always take pics of the head sculpt first and then put the cowl on for good.

I think Enterbay's Bruce Wayne headsculpt has an impresive paintjob, probably the best paint job I've seen on a mass produced headsculpt, you can even see the veins under the skin. Enterbay only failed on the eyes. They are way too small.. It's funny if you compare the eyes on any of the cowl and the eyes on the Bruce Wayne headsculpt you can see how the eyes on the bruce wayne headsculpt are not accurate.

I had doubts between ordering Batman or Joker but i finally ordered Batman.

Hope to received it without problems. :slap

I agree. While I am really pleased with the DX12 as I didn't have that bat suit and the DX11 is such an upgrade over the dx01 these 1/4 have so much more presense. I don't love the look of the Joker but am def going to think about picking him up eventually. With the upcoming NECA Ironman, Keaton Bats and MoS Supes my 1/4 will be growing. Here are my DSLR pics from last night. BTW, how does anyone display these? Custom cases?

My favorite shot from Begins:

Damn! The more & more I see these, the more I want them! Anyone want to trade their ENTERBAY Joker and Bats for my Hot Toys DX 11 Joker and DX 12 Bats? LOL!!!

Damn! The more & more I see these, the more I want them! Anyone want to trade their ENTERBAY Joker and Bats for my Hot Toys DX 11 Joker and DX 12 Bats? LOL!!!

Man, I'm sure you could sell your DX11 and 12 and get enough funds to afford both 1/4 Batman and Joker. Here in our country DX11 suffered from Hot Toy's random cut-off, that it costs as much as the PO price for EB 1/4s now.

after having mine in the pose with the cape covering his body, it was time for a new (static) pose. :)

ebb1.png

Totally missed this. Great pose and beautiful shots as always, Arian. :) I think it's time for me to repose him as well.

Man, I'm sure you could sell your DX11 and 12 and get enough funds to afford both 1/4 Batman and Joker. Here in our country DX11 suffered from Hot Toy's random cut-off, that it costs as much as the PO price for EB 1/4s now.
I have been trying to sell them locally. I can't sell on here for a while so I have to stick to that avenue. I refuse to use Evil-Bay and have to jack up the price in order to cover the fees. Hard enough to sell locally and I live near Chicago. Plus... I am trying to sell as a set.

So want to pull the trigger on this guy but he's just too big. Never owned a 1/4 piece and don't know how that'll look in the collection but the price is so good....

I bought a second one. Im currently trying to figure out how to go about doing a "first night" custom with harness...Anyone try making the harness yet?

Any news of rubber deterioation? Or has this guy held up well? I think its been almost a year since first release

Any news of rubber deterioation? Or has this guy held up well? I think its been almost a year since first release

Still looks as the day I brought it home and take it off the box for the first time. I've kind of torture-tested the suit when I did the belly foam reduction mod, and I think this would outlast most rubber-suited figures (most of which Batman of course) like 1/6 Keaton and TF Exclusive Batman/Bruce Wayne Hot Toys. It's also virtually dust-free as it's non-sticky, so I guess it helps preserve its quality.

Good news to my ears. Im surprised these are selling so slowly. When these first reached the americas bbts had around 50 and entertainment earth had sbout 60. They literally only sold ten each, after six months. It cant be a character popularity issue, its the goddam batman.

Same situation with the hot toys luke
, bbts has more than a hundred boxes. I guess $320 is the line that separates casual fans from hardcore fans.

I have the Hot Toys Wayne Exclusive 2011 but im thinking of selling it to buy this guy... Really looks beautiful...

Good news to my ears. Im surprised these are selling so slowly. When these first reached the americas bbts had around 50 and entertainment earth had sbout 60. They literally only sold ten each, after six months. It cant be a character popularity issue, its the goddam batman.

Same situation with the hot toys luke
, bbts has more than a hundred boxes. I guess $320 is the line that separates casual fans from hardcore fans.

Quite puzzling to me as well.

First, one thing I thought is that if this only had HOT TOYS on its box, this would have been sold out upon pre-ordering stage.

Enterbay being notoriously equalled to the stereotype of poor QC didn't help as well.

There was never an edition size announced by EB for this set, but since it's sold out from their direct store I guess we can't say that this didn't meet their sales quota or even beyond. But newer BD T800 might be selling better, its on its way to its Nth production run, the latest shipping this August/September.

I know most of us don't care about selling out that much nowadays. As long as we have the figure, what we care most about is that we have it on our shelves :)
BUT--

Joker's got more concerns that are beyond simple/costless modification and yet it sold out. It's sold out on the EB direct online store for longer than Batman (which just sold out only recently), even here in my country. Still a few Batman left, but Joker -- in spite of the sticky face paint, "long chin" as some found it has, poor quality clothing, broken joints, etc -- has been long gone almost anywhere.

As for the price, HT's 1/4 TDKR is more expensive by almost $100, yet despite the backlash the proto gets the exclusive's already sold out on SSC. Now this brings us back to my first point :)

Last edited:
Enterbay But what happened? Michael jordan, Michael jordan, Michael jordan ..... bla bla bla .... But rocky 1/4 scale? Big Boss 1/6 scale? We are already in the month of June and there is no image or news! What's going on Enterbay?:mad:

Back