ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a notice that it's ready for pick-up from our local dealer today. The long wait is over!

Then I remembered that my deadline would have to keep me chained at worked til Saturday :/

mine should be here by the weekend. :yess:
For the belt fix, you just need to pull where the straps are at right?

Getting mine soon! Just need to find time to go outside amidst school work :lol

In other news, looks like I'm gonna be getting a second Enterbay product..

155897_520977874581712_1187827438_n.jpg

I have been pondering for weeks that I should drop Tumbler and get this instead. Hmm, I might just do it. I love this 1/4 EB Batman.

Finally got this figure from our local dealer last night! Funny that someone "claimed" my figure under my name, taking advantage of the poor new storekeeper, but all's well and was able to take this home leaving the store contacting the "pseudo-me" to pay up. :)

At 2 am and already sleep-deprived for a week I had the crazy guts to follow Maglor's FUPA mod. What I ended up doing was a variation of some sort, doing something akin to a cosmetic 'fat transfer" instead of a liposuction. The excess abdominal pad under the rubber suit was fashioned to a cod piece just like Mags did, but I tucked it under the pants. The foam padding that made the hips too large for the belt to sit low were cut instead of completely removed, and then scaled and added to either side of the lats just above the obliques , as the suit becomes a tad loose after FUPA mod. I guess my belt placement still is a bit high for some of you, but it's okay to me now.

I also used some of the foam pads I cut from the hips to add girth to the forearms, as the gauntlets on mine seem very wobbly no matter how I futz it. Added some on the traps to lessen the gap between the cowl and the neck, too.

Magnets under the suit were peeled off and positioned on the edge of either side of the cowl.

I can't stop staring at this figure. What's good about ordering it from a local shop despite of the wait was that I was able to get a good piece. The shop lets us inspect the item upon pick-up, and offers instant replacement if there are issues. The first box we opened had some smudges on the neutral face's paint app, and warped gauntlet spikes (never thought that they were that soft!).

Cowls and gauntlets are not shiny at all! :yess:

ALSO, the SUIT is FREAKING TOUGH!!!! Still handled with a lot of care of course. And the FUPA mod was easier and not scary at all than it sounds, but still, proceed with caution. Thanks, Maglor for the tutorial!

Some quick crappy tablet pics attached. This forum taught this newbie a lot and I thank you guys! :hi5:

Last edited:

ALSO, the SUIT is FREAKING TOUGH!!!! Still handled with a lot of care of course. And the FUPA mod was easier and not scary at all than it sounds, but still, proceed with caution. Thanks, Maglor for the tutorial!

Some quick crappy tablet pics attached. This forum taught this newbie a lot and I thank you guys! :hi5:

Congratulations :clap, i hope to get mine tomorrow :pray:
Thanks for the pics. This figure looks so awsome it does not matter what quality the pictures are taken in.

Finally got this figure from our local dealer last night! Funny that someone "claimed" my figure under my name, taking advantage of the poor new storekeeper, but all's well and was able to take this home leaving the store contacting the "pseudo-me" to pay up. :)

At 2 am and already sleep-deprived for a week I had the crazy guts to follow Maglor's FUPA mod. What I ended up doing was a variation of some sort, doing something akin to a cosmetic 'fat transfer" instead of a liposuction. The excess abdominal pad under the rubber suit was fashioned to a cod piece just like Mags did, but I tucked it under the pants. The foam padding that made the hips too large for the belt to sit low were cut instead of completely removed, and then scaled and added to either side of the lats just above the obliques , as the suit becomes a tad loose after FUPA mod. I guess my belt placement still is a bit high for some of you, but it's okay to me now.

I also used some of the foam pads I cut from the hips to add girth to the forearms, as the gauntlets on mine seem very wobbly no matter how I futz it. Added some on the traps to lessen the gap between the cowl and the neck, too.

Magnets under the suit were peeled off and positioned on the edge of either side of the cowl.

I can't stop staring at this figure. What's good about ordering it from a local shop despite of the wait was that I was able to get a good piece. The shop lets us inspect the item upon pick-up, and offers instant replacement if there are issues. The first box we opened had some smudges on the neutral face's paint app, and warped gauntlet spikes (never thought that they were that soft!).

Nice work! :rock

The suit does indeed get loose so that has to be dealt with. Sounds and looks like you did a great job! :clap

Regarding the gauntlets, the problem is that they are supposed to be glossy and they are not. :(

Nice work! :rock

The suit does indeed get loose so that has to be dealt with. Sounds and looks like you did a great job! :clap

Regarding the gauntlets, the problem is that they are supposed to be glossy and they are not. :(

Thanks, Mags! That's a lot, coming from you! :hi5:

And oh... the gauntlets are SUPPOSED TO BE SHINY?!

Then -- :cuss

:lol

You are lucky that all your cowls are not glossy though. I only got one good one. :(

Back