ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre Victory:

picture.php

Victory Cake:

picture.php

Post Victory:

picture.php

Last edited:
:gah: this wait for OSB's shipment to get in is killing me lol. Im not bothered what the BW sculpt looks like as i won't be displaying it. Im not a fan of no cowl and in suit look, it looks odd to me.

Found this in EB facebook. Not bad.

581449_4695950243709_999960690_n.jpg

It's the nose. On the EB he has a very child like nose with full manly nostrels which is what I think is the main issue. The eyes are rather far back on the eye sockets too.

I sadly got stung with fees. EB clearly didn't mark the box as a gift like I repeatedly asked.
It was only 20 quid but still.
It also was the reason I didn't get it friday but that's no biggie.

Mine will now be delivered tomorrow.

It's the nose. On the EB he has a very child like nose with full manly nostrels which is what I think is the main issue. The eyes are rather far back on the eye sockets too.

I sadly got stung with fees. EB clearly didn't mark the box as a gift like I repeatedly asked.
It was only 20 quid but still.
It also was the reason I didn't get it friday but that's no biggie.

Mine will now be delivered tomorrow.

Yeah, the nose is awful, and the eyes are way too sunken.

That's awful that they didn't mark it as a gift. They marked mine as a gift, and I didn't even ask them to.

Last edited:
The price is already expensive to begin with. Just like commissioning a painting from a well known artist, I dont think theres too much of a difference between 1/6 and 1/4. Unless you are talking bout 1/1, then maybe.

Thanks for clearing that up. :1-1:

I had it in my head the cape went under the cowl but I see it's over.

It goes under at the back though right?

Really like how the cap attaches.

I had it in my head the cape went under the cowl but I see it's over.

It goes under at the back though right?

Really like how the cap attaches.

The cape does not go under the cowl in the back, at least if you want it to be screen accurate. The cape freely hangs from the shoulders.

Oh man, this figure is something else, it really is.

The Bale headsculpt is better in person but the nose still bothers me.

It's a very dark day today in England so pics are too dark.

Will pose him up and mess about tomorrow morning when its' brighter.

It really makes the Hot Toys 1:6 version look dated now but I will not sell up just yet.

I only want one Batman in 1:4 scale and one Batman in 1:6 scale but i just need to figure out which ones.

Back