ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure how many of these I am making because the amount of fabric needed is just astounding. I had to custom order 10 yards of fabric and it is already gone. So I may be only making a small run of these we shall see. I will try and post pictures in the next couple days of the cape on top of cowl. I had to box him back up in the mean time because I have no place for him right now.

Hmmm... his Ebay page says he still has 8 more in stock. Maybe some concerns with the shipping itself, not with the item?

Yeah, this is weird. The auction reads "Ready" meaning in stock, so I'm not sure why he said it'll ship in mid September.

Edit: I just got a message from timcent88 and he said he has them in stock, but no Batman belt buckle, which is why the price is lowered to $488. Not sure about the September delivery comment

Last edited:
Huh, even my grandmother knew void was getting this. :lol

Weak I is. :(

31e67059.jpg

Yeah, this is weird. The auction reads "Ready" meaning in stock, so I'm not sure why he said it'll ship in mid September.

Edit: I just got a message from timcent88 and he said he has them in stock, but no Batman belt buckle, which is why the price is lowered to $488. Not sure about the September delivery comment

Yeah -- I just checked now and his Ebay page says he's just sold another 2 since last I checked (8 available/36 sold)...

... but now he has 9 more available?! (and 38 sold) Man, his house connected to the EB warehouse or what? :lol

Anyway, you guys are lucky you got the worth of the extra $$$ timcent's charging. I think getting it ahead is priceless. If the later batches would be shipped out by mid-September, I'm glad I was patient enough to PO via my local toy dealer. Mine's arriving by mid-September, too and cost me only $360! :yess:

I'm not sure how many of these I am making because the amount of fabric needed is just astounding. I had to custom order 10 yards of fabric and it is already gone. So I may be only making a small run of these we shall see. I will try and post pictures in the next couple days of the cape on top of cowl. I had to box him back up in the mean time because I have no place for him right now.

Very curious to see how the cape looks on top of the cowl.
After futzing with mine for awhile, I like it over much better.
Your capes always bring the figures to another level.

The cowl is awesome!
A bit disappointed in the chest area though.
From this pic, it can be seen that the chest is a bit rounder and not flat.
Batman-Begins-batman-555782_1024_768.jpg

actually I just noticed, what he said was true:horror
EB should make the chest a bit fuller. but I think it'll an easy fix though

:gah: the wait is killing me lol. I have loads of things of PO, but this is the one i want the most. Its only a month away,but feels like an eternity lol.

Only thing i don't like about it, is that bloody stand and the leg pole looks so out of place and awkward.

:gah: the wait is killing me lol. I have loads of things of PO, but this is the one i want the most. Its only a month away,but feels like an eternity lol.

Only thing i don't like about it, is that bloody stand and the leg pole looks so out of place and awkward.

As long as your not moving Bats and Joker around, and are keeping them in a display area (T-800 included) all my 1/4 scale Enterbay figures stand perfectly without that darn leg contraption...:) They really need to re-think the leg brace...

Back