ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alternate head teased.

1465253_10151744756966857_432732120_n.jpg

Woah.

:rotfl I just meant some wanted looks that would make it different from the mms version. You've done a new full figure(it would be quality if this happen tho)

You couldn't put everything I mentioned into one figure, those were just ideas about the remaining potential of the T-1000 as a figure, even after MMS129 and all it came with.

So it'll have Donut head, I wonder does that mean he'll have steel-mill trousers and boots. For accuracy sake with the donut head it would need to have these and that's the outfit I'd dress him up in. Thus either with clean headsculpt or with BD he'd be accurate. I'd alternate between the heads. I aint buying multiples at 1:4.

think i'll be ordering Robocop before the T-1000 :)

Bro, you are selling your T 800 BD but you are buying the T 1000 ? :gah:

Btw i think i'll pass Robocop not a big fan of the movie, i have to concentrate about movie / game i really like due to space issues :)

That donut headsculpt is amazing. Can't allow myself to get into 1:4, but looking forward to pics and thinking about what HT might do with a re-released 1:6 T-1000 down the road.

I was under the impression that the thread starter copied the T-800 thread title and forgot to omit the "BD" part. But seeing the new sculpt, the figure might be an all-encompassing one with clean and BD parts anyway, so it might hold true.

Gotcha.

I hope so. It would be great if this was similar to the HT in terms of how many accessories it has.

Since this isnt the main character I can see Enterbay going all the way to try and convince us to buy it. Real metal badge, name tag and cuffs? Highly detailed police belt, working torch? That sort of thing.

Since Batman had 4 headsculpts (which seems unnecessary to me) maybe this will have a clean, donut and slice head?

Personally I just hope he has the boots, helmet, motorbike jacket, shades and bike pants.

Last edited:
Since this isnt the main character I can see Enterbay going all the way to try and convince us to buy it. Real metal badge, name tag and cuffs? Highly detailed police belt, working torch? That sort of thing.

Since Batman had 4 headsculpts (which seems unnecessary to me) maybe this will have a clean, donut and slice head?

Personally I just hope he has the boots, helmet, motorbike jacket, shades and bike pants.

Amen !

That's exactly what i'm waiting for. The EB CS told me we can pro order it after Christmas. Time to see full pictures right ?

We wont be seeing pictures for a long time will we? Based on that picture it isn't fully painted and is that not the prototype? Enterbay only show spec and official pictures of production models

Back