Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice display... I am still after a clean 1:1 if any 1 wants to sell?
Russ

has anyone attempted to replace the teeth of the T-800 with actual dentures? (The ones used on real people) any thoughts?

Dude, that looks great.

005-3.jpg

He's been on my list of wants for a LONG time...it may be a XMAS present for myself :)

The teeth on the SIDESHOW ENDO BUSTS look good compared to the teeth on the H.C.G. ENDO BUSTS. Having said that I feel you would ruin any ENDO BUST if you attempted such a ridiculous thing. :lol

With HCG/Toynami/XFX busts, it's a luck of draw..however, teeth look a lot more realistic, then on any of the SS Endoskulls..Those extremely oversized lower teeth just look bad.
With that said, friend of mine replaced the teeth on his HCG Endoskull with real denture teeth, and it looks incomparable better, however it's a really hard customization, and it will ruin the Endoskull in some ways!

Hey Toni how are you? As for the lower teeth being oversize if you incorporate a GUM line I feel they are actually more accurate in size. Here is an example photo I found on the net of what I am talking about . Notice how long the lower teeth actually are once you remove the GUM line: Mike

human_skull_front_0212125533_std.jpg

With HCG/Toynami/XFX busts, it's a luck of draw..however, teeth look a lot more realistic, then on any of the SS Endoskulls..Those extremely oversized lower teeth just look bad.
With that said, friend of mine replaced the teeth on his HCG Endoskull with real denture teeth, and it looks incomparable better, however it's a really hard customization, and it will ruin the Endoskull in some ways!

Last edited:
T3xrr-
good job on cleaning up the bust :clap
Congrats!

Paul-
Great set-up Sir :rock
Awesome photos!!

Thanks everyone, took me about an hour to clean the bust and small detailing with cutips but it came out great. Used some turtle wax as the finishing touch and voila! I couldn't believe how easy it was to clean, I am very happy with it. :yess:

Hey Toni who are you?

chorus:
Well, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
Tell me, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
'Cause I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

Guys different strokes for different folks.

There must be some reason why SS chose to use the HCG endoskull on their 1:1 piece isn't it?

Having owned both before, I gotta say that while the SS endoskull is awesome, I still prefer the HCG one.

Just my 2 cents.

chorus:
Well, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
Tell me, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
'Cause I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back