Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did anyone place an order for the next wave of combat T-800 busts, and is it going to be the exact same version as sold before or will there be any updates/modifications? thanks.

do you think SideShow or HCG will release in the future another endo bust with the Terminator original nameplate on it?

do you think SideShow or HCG will release in the future another endo bust with the Terminator original nameplate on it?

What do you mean by Terminator original? As in not T2?

Doubt it, as HCG (including XFX & Toynami as it's the same skull) are molded from the screen used skull, while SideShow one is made by Stan Winston Studio (now Legacy) and is not a direct pull from the screen used on, but "idealized" representation of Endoskull, and both are sold under T2 license.
Now, to make "Terminator original" endoskull would be pointless, as it's pretty much the same skull (only minor minor differences), but they would have to pay for license and make the whole new run, and market is filled with Endoskull as is....it just isn't worth it, especially since it's virtually the same thing..

If you really want the original nameplate, I'd advise you to get the SideShow Endoskull, clean the nameplate (you can do it easily as it's painted on) and simply make/design the desired nameplate and print it on the adhesive foil, that's it!

that's it, I meant with the first Terminator film logo on the name plate. I wish they made another one with revised teeth. how much different is the T-700 bust for salvation compared to the T2 ones? if not much why can't they issue chrome versions of these with the Terminator 1 nameplate?

that's it, I meant with the first Terminator film logo on the name plate. I wish they made another one with revised teeth. how much different is the T-700 bust for salvation compared to the T2 ones? if not much why can't they issue chrome versions of these with the Terminator 1 nameplate?

T-700 bust has completely different finish, even tho the shape is pretty much the same, it isn't chromed, and actually looks different when you look at it.
You ask why can't T-700 bust be chromed, and then released with the T1 nameplate? For real?! :lol
First, as I said, small details, it's a different skull, SideShow T-800 skull isn't screen accurate..same thing with T-700, it's not screen accurate.. it's somewhat idealized representation of the Endo skull...that's all, it's not pulled from screen used molds, it's not copy of the screen used skull, it's newly sculpted variation.
Even in the case that it is screen accurate, it isn't THE SAME as the T1 skull, it would be different and again, not screen accurate to T1 version.

Second, they would have to probably get the license to sell it, and I'm guessing it's hassle then it's worth, as in the end, it would look pretty much the same as already available skulls, only with the different nameplate..

Why don't you go ahead and do what I suggested, simply make yourself desired nameplate, if you really want it to say T1, and don't mind that it isn't actually what it says.

Do the T-800 and T-600 BluRay endoskulls count?

jtpc1j.jpg

Picked this up at a antique shop. Teeth look funny but I'll keep it.

262nm28.jpg

The eyes are a bit off too.

Last edited:
I got it off a fellow board member. I was joking. I photoshopped the pink eyes. The teeth however, were not touched. They really do look grey. It is HCG.

Back