Endor Rebel Trooper Official talking about Images Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Endor Rebel Trooper Official Image Thread

These guys look awesome. I can only open one right now so I'm having a hard time choosing. All have wonderful paintjobs, they look much more realistic than that flash pic above. Nik and Brant look the best to me in the packages, but Rodne is still awesome. A note, The gift card is actually in Brant's package (on top of his stand) so there is technically a packaging variant for those that care. Now I'm off to choose which one to open! :D :eek:

EDIT: I'm going with Brant because I'm a Brant and the trenchcoat looks awesome plus I want my gift card. :D

Last edited:

Yeah, the flash isn't helping much at all. They still look nice though.

OK, I've got Brant open. Very awesome figure. Everyone bashing him is just jealous they aren't a Star Wars figure yet. His outfit, especially the trench coat are awesome. The colors are darker than the proto/box pics. They are more accurate and not so tropical/neon looking. I'd say the trench coat is very similar to Han's, but I don't think many people would part with the coat.

The helmet is very nice -cloth, leather, and plastic. It seems to fit just fine too me. A Little loose, but not floppy - probably how it would actually fit on someone because of Brant's hat hair. The rifle and everything else are great as well. The only negative I see is that the strap of ammo and crap going across his chest is a bit loose, but with proper futzing it sould be a problem at all.

While I wouldn't say they are worth $60 each, I think the Bundle is worth the price. You get a free $25 gift card and 180 Reward points thats nearly $45 off if you use those freebies, plus you save a few $ on shipping. I can't wait to open the rest now!

As far as my diorama goes, I really want to do it now. I have Han and Brant next to two paper-brown paper trees right now and even that looks awesome. Hopefully after my final two weeks of school I'll be able to do some more to it.

I'll try to find my digital camera, but I'm not promissing any pics today (but hopefully).

Sounds great!! I'm looking forward to Friday and being able to open all of them. Brant most of all.

jlcmsu said:
Sounds great!! I'm looking forward to Friday and being able to open all of them. Brant most of all.

They are very awesome. They just aren't for everyone though I guess. But I mean the films are called Star Wars! You can't have wars without the militaries to fight them! :rolleyes:

They all looked to be on the same level of quality, but Nik and Brant just stand out the most. Brant because we know who he is and Nik just has so much personality being old and all. I was this close to opening Nik, but I figured Brant needed an extra boost of support.

So, Sideshow's Brant Bridges, your figure rocks! :chew

Mine's coming Saturday! :chew :chew :chew

Buttmunch said:
They are very awesome. They just aren't for everyone though I guess. But I mean the films are called Star Wars! You can't have wars without the militaries to fight them! :rolleyes:

They all looked to be on the same level of quality, but Nik and Brant just stand out the most. Brant because we know who he is and Nik just has so much personality being old and all. I was this close to opening Nik, but I figured Brant needed an extra boost of support.

So, Sideshow's Brant Bridges, your figure rocks! :chew

Right non-armored troopers aren't going to be everyone's cup of tea. Be it these guys or the guys on Hoth but these look cool and will add a nice bit of flair to the SW line.

The few pics floating around all show how nicelymade they are. Which doesn't suprise me because we know the level of quality SS turns out.

Friday can't get here soon enough.

Great to hear some positive reviews :rock

I have no idea when I'll be getting mine, but I'm excited to get the trooper!

galactiboy said:
Great to hear some positive reviews :rock

I have no idea when I'll be getting mine, but I'm excited to get the trooper!

Yeah, if you like the characters, then you should like these figures. If do don't like these character selections, then you probably won't get the figures, but they still are very well made nonetheless.

I think a good diorama will be key to these figures looking good. Jabba's throne just kicks his coolness up a notch (which was already high). I think the same applies here. That pic Sideshow had of their diorama just makes these guys look better. Of course they look like they are on Dagobah instead of Endor. :lol I guess theirs needs a better navigator.

They look good. i wish we had actually seen them in action. instead of just the ewoks hitting the enemy with sticks

Buttmunch said:
They are very awesome.
They all looked to be on the same level of quality... and Nik just has so much personality being old and all.

:rotfl
Thank you. You made this old man's night.

Glad to hear a positive review...pictures on the way?

Well, I was just checking my tracking number it still saying that the info has been sent to fed ex but hasn't left yet. So It may be Saturday or even next Monday now.

jlcmsu said:
Well, I was just checking my tracking number it still saying that the info has been sent to fed ex but hasn't left yet. So It may be Saturday or even next Monday now.

I am officially back to being a completist. Kick me. :banghead

I've ordered the three Endor Troopers through a Canadian website to negate the awful custom and shipping fees (along with the three ROTJ 12" I also finally got Maul's balls...:maul ). I am back to completist status. My bank account thanks me.

jedibear said:
Thank you. You made this old man's night.

Glad to hear a positive review...pictures on the way?

Well glad you liked that :lol But really though I think him being an older guy makes him look more experienced IMO. On the packaging he is mentioned twice in the text, mostly being a veteran and well experienced. Plus that beard makes him stand out. He is just a cool looking figure. I have a nice image in my mind for a photo, I just hope I'll be able to pull it off when I open him on my Birthday.

He is probably the coolest old guy figure ever made (non Jedi or wizard that is so Obi-Wan and Gandalf/Dumbledore don't count).

I don't have any intention of getting these, however, I DID see the John Wayne 12" figure recently --- Sideshow sure can do military figures, it looked great!

I am sure that these will be really quite good. :cool:

croppedbrantim4.jpg

Here is a quick shot I took of Brant, Han, dead Mynock, and soon to be Endor tree. Brant looks pretty much like he does in person in this pic. The tree is sill a work in progress. I have another one that is being paper mached right now so it wasn't available to shoot. I think two trees are plenty for the shelf I have them on - don't want it too crowded for the figures.

These are really detailed, I was kind of questioning them before, but having them in hand there is no doubt at all that they are ultra-cool!

I have a feeling when these start drying up we may have a set here that people will really want and not be able to get.

Back