Endor Rebel Combo Deal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOE said:
I will be at Vegas tommorow so I will most likely NOT see Dusty because I am going to get $#%@ed UP!!!!!! :duff Dusty, if want some good time my friends and I will be at Stratosphere!!!! :duff LATEZ!!!

No way, I was at Stratosphere in the early evening on Saturday! We rode that crazy ride at the top that shoots you up the needle then drops you. It was awesome! You actually are weightless there at the top for a few seconds.

But obviously I'm back now, to find out the the trooper set is sold out :)

SideshowDusty said:
No way, I was at Stratosphere in the early evening on Saturday! We rode that crazy ride at the top that shoots you up the needle then drops you. It was awesome! You actually are weightless there at the top for a few seconds.

And that the infantry trooper is named Rodne Leber!

SideshowDusty said:

Ah, yes... the "Sling Shot". I LOVE that ride. It's even better at night, especially if you get sit on the side in the back away from everyone else.

SideshowDusty said:

Did you try X Scream, the one that drops you over the edge? That one is the craziest one. I hope your not broke either, we all know how Vegas can take your money.

mfoga said:
Did you try X Scream, the one that drops you over the edge? That one is the craziest one. I hope your not broke either, we all know how Vegas can take your money.

No way, I did NOT ride that one! Besides, each ride is like 8 bucks, so I had to only choose one. Needless to say, I did NOT win any money, but I didn't really lose much either, as I mostly just went to celebrate my friend's 30th b-day. So no worries, either way ;)

Ah, yes, Rodne Leber, the Endor Rebel Commando Infantry Soldier. :rotfl

And if any of you think that I will EVER let them sculpt my head for a female SW soldier after all this Brant brou-haha, you are totally nuts :emperor

SideshowDusty said:
And if any of you think that I will EVER let them sculpt my head for a female SW soldier after all this Brant brou-haha, you are totally nuts :emperor
Aw, come on! I'd pay $120 for a Dusty figure. :monkey5 ;)

SideshowDusty said:
No way, I did NOT ride that one! Besides, each ride is like 8 bucks, so I had to only choose one. Needless to say, I did NOT win any money, but I didn't really lose much either, as I mostly just went to celebrate my friend's 30th b-day. So no worries, either way ;)

Ah, yes, Rodne Leber, the Endor Rebel Commando Infantry Soldier. :rotfl

:lol Well when it is your turn for your figure and you don't want it, you can tell them they can make me instead. I really hope you aren't serious about not ever becoming a figure. I know it would be my dream if I worked at Sideshow.

Don't forget to spread the word around the office about Rodne though! :D

Wait... dusty's a girl??! I didn't even know!

I guess I can blame G.I.joe for leaving that mark of a camoflage dude into my brain.

SideshowDusty said:
Needless to say, I did NOT win any money, but I didn't really lose much either, as I mostly just went to celebrate my friend's 30th b-day. So no worries, either way ;)

Not lossing much in my book is winning. You don't want to know what I have dropped in the past. Over all of my trips I am down but I very resonable amount seeing I was going 1-2 times a month for about 3 years. At least I get cheap rooms alot of the time now.:lol

Coheteboy said:

I guess I can blame G.I.joe for leaving that mark of a camoflage dude into my brain.
I can say that I thought the same thing for a while. That was until I started to see posts from her, but based on hearing the name I though Dusty was a guy. Whats even funnier is I think she was one in the booth with the game and me and my friend probally talked to her the most out of everyone from Sideshow, well her or the photographer when she had to go take pics of the disturbing costumes.

mfoga said:
I can say that I thought the same thing for a while. That was until I started to see posts from her, but based on hearing the name I though Dusty was a guy. Whats even funnier is I think she was one in the booth with the game and me and my friend probally talked to her the most out of everyone from Sideshow, well her or the photographer when she had to go take pics of the disturbing costumes.

At SDCC? Yeah she was in the web crew/doors of indecision booth. She was usually busy so I never got a chance to say hi to her :monkey2 If I do ever go again, Dusty, I will be sure to say hi no matter how busy you are :D

Coheteboy said:

Yep that one had me a little confused for a while.
I think if she does make it as a figure they need to make her to be Toryn Farr from Hoth. I could see them keeping Toryn's hair style and sculpting Dustys face. Plus if they didnt tell anybody about it not very many of the fanboys would even know unless someone told them. Heres some reference photos. Most of the time about half of her face appeared on screen.
movie_sm.jpg
Farr1.jpg

jason2885 said:
Yep that one had me a little confused for a while.
I think if she does make it as a figure they need to make her to be Toryn Farr from Hoth. I could see them keeping Toryn's hair style and sculpting Dustys face. Plus if they didnt tell anybody about it not very many of the fanboys would even know unless someone told them. Heres some reference photos. Most of the time about half of her face appeared on screen.
movie_sm.jpg
Farr1.jpg

I think we should start a crusade demanding the "Sideshow Dusty as Toryn Farr" action figure...

tomandshell said:
I think we should start a crusade demanding the "Sideshow Dusty as Toryn Farr" action figure...
Well I guess we need someone to make us some of those banner things and start campaigning for the Hoth Rebel Soldier set with a Sideshow Dusty as Toryn Farr figure to go along with the token old guy (Rieekan), and the generic soldier.

jason2885 said:
Well I guess we need someone to make us some of those banner things and start campaigning for the Hoth Rebel Soldier set with a Sideshow Dusty as Toryn Farr figure to go along with the token old guy (Rieekan), and the generic soldier.
God, no. Just Dusty, please.

:eek:

Also, might I play the part of Perv Fanboy here and suggest that an eventual Dusty figure be based on one of the Coruscant nightclub girls? :monkey5 :lol

IrishJedi said:
God, no. Just Dusty, please.

:eek:

Also, might I play the part of Perv Fanboy here and suggest that an eventual Dusty figure be based on one of the Coruscant nightclub girls? :monkey5 :lol
You dont want hoth soldiers.

I want the ones I listed plus Han, Luke, Leia, 2-1B, Wampa, Tauntaun, Derlin, and of course Veers, Snowtroopers, and AT-AT drivers. I also want enviroments like the ones in the pictures below and an accessory pack of an E-web snowtrooper blaster.
Rebels_get_pounded.jpg
Atgarptower.jpg

Back