• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Endor Battle Speeder Bike w/ Leia and Extra Diorama Foliage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Postage will be calculated for each buyer. Combine items to save shipping! SAME DAY SHIPPING! PRICE CUTS ON ALL ITEMS! Reply in this thread or PM me if you have any questions or want to make an offer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale is a Brand New & Sealed Star Wars Endor Speeder Bike in 1/6 scale for 12" Figures!

Speeder Bike Pack: $32

This bike includes Princess Leia in her Endor gear. In addition to the Speeder Bike set, you will also receive two collections of artificial ferns that are great to use as ground cover for a 1/6 forest diorama with the speeder bike on display. The fronds from both ferns can be separated out and postitioned as desired.

img0145o.jpg

img0147sj.jpg

img0148j.jpg

img0152b.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sudoku Books, Endor Speeder Bike, Notebook RAM

PM sent to you for the Leia on the Speederbike. Please get back to me when you can. Thanks! :wave

Re: Mint Jailbroken 16GB iPod Touch 2G, Endor Speeder Bike, Notebook Memory

Prices lowered! PM me any questions!

Back