Emma Image Used in an Adult Movie?!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wooter

Freaked Out
Reaction score
First off, I hope this is not offensive in anyway.... because it is not meant to be.
Second, I wasn't sure where to post this, so the Marvel area seemed suitable.
And third, If you think you might find an Adult video cover (completely censored by the way) offensive, turn away now..............

Now, I work at a Video store where, as you may have guessed it, sells and rents Adult Material. Today, as I was putting the new releases into the computer, I noticed something very funny on one of the covers.
This movie is calld "Dirty Cartoons Vol. 2" and has "erotic" cartoon shorts from what looks like the 1940s on.
BUT.... on the cover, they use an image of the Sideshow Collectibles Emma Frost statue, just crudely photoshopped to advertise their product. I just got a kick out of it and thought I'd share.

Isn't this some kind of copyright violation???!!!!

Silly stuff none the less. Here it is:

emmacopy.jpg

I'm off to my nearest video store :monkey1 ......to get the Emma video.......yeah.....that's why I'm going...yup :eek:

Just to clarify, the image is just used on the cover, not the actual video. Not that I would watch it or anything. :monkey3

Andy Bergholtz said:
I'm insanely pissed about this! Or tremendously flattered. I can't decide.

I would demand they send you a copy of that video so you can investigate any copyright infringements more closely. :monkey3

Back