Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would require two totally different paintjobs and possible a clear casting. I doubt it but you never know.

Emma's a big part of the Marvel U right now. She an X-Man and part of the Illuminaughty (Normal Osborn's secret council, not really called that :lol). Glad to see her represented in the 1/4 scale.

It looks like from the preview that we'll get this kind of costume:

Emma_Frost.jpg

325px-emma_frost_015.jpg

astonishing_x-men_by_john_cassaday.jpg

and one great thing, its looks to have sculpted hair! I will definitely be ordering this and hope that we'll get a few more Astonishing X-Men costume designs to go with (if that is the costume we're getting)

Emma's a big part of the Marvel U right now. She an X-Man and part of the Illuminaughty (Normal Osborn's secret council, not really called that :lol). Glad to see her represented in the 1/4 scale.

....and shes in the Origins movie. Guess I could see why SS wants to capitialize on that character.

Ehhhhh.... They already did an Emma Frost comiquette. Why another in PF format??? I think it was just an unnecessary move :eek:

Many other characters coulda sparked some action for SS....

Emma has become a key figure in the Marvel Universe, and especially the X universe, so I am really glad they made her. A bit out of left-field considering that she already has a comiquette AND a dio, but I am happy since the AH! Emma was a bit to risque for my collection. This gives me ALOT of hope that Cyclops will be next to go with her!

That would require two totally different paintjobs and possible a clear casting. I doubt it but you never know.

I also doubt it will happen, but there are ways it could be done and it could turn out really cool. Instead of using polystone, they could use a clear plastic or resin for the body; not sure about the material since the only models I have built are Horizon or Screamin' kits.

On a side note, I think this is further evidence that Sideshow is releasing characters in competition with Bowen since alot of the characters over the last year have been ones that Bowen hadn't announced/released yet.

Mehhhh...I have the Comiquette & I need so many other PF/Comiquettes instead...Unless the pose is bad ass, Im passing on this..

....and shes in the Origins movie. Guess I could see why SS wants to capitialize on that character.

Emma and Scott have no business being in that movie. :mad:

Ehhhhh.... They already did an Emma Frost comiquette. Why another in PF format??? I think it was just an unnecessary move :eek:

Many other characters coulda sparked some action for SS....

The AH! series isn't really 1/4 scale, right?

Back