Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting for in hand pics to magically change my mind. Its probably not gonna happen. Such a disappointment since XMEN releases are rare to begin with, and this was one of my most anticipated pieces. I ranted about Jean as well... consider it a compliment.

hah, fair enough.

I just checked and I didnt see any facebook pics of emma. Perhaps the pics were posted on the other forum?

Look in Statue Collectors - theres plenty and they are all still there

emma.jpg

we had this at first...

landscape_nrm_1423091402-margot_cover.jpg

butt we got THIS!....

???

Missi-Pyle-as-Fran-in-Dodgeball-A-True-Underdog-Story-missi-pyle-25072344-1360-768.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm waiting for in hand pics to magically change my mind. Its probably not gonna happen. Such a disappointment since XMEN releases are rare to begin with, and this was one of my most anticipated pieces. I ranted about Jean as well... consider it a compliment.

How is that supposed to happen when you say you have already seen this in person, and according to you, "It is just an awful piece".

Mmm sideshow have problems in female characters I don't mind the old lines but the marvel line have problems, phew I like more dc females since now the application is a little better :) is no right paid 400 dollars in a statue and get it but well ... Is just my opinion

Hey, I'm just explaining what you asked. and he did use the word magically.

Dude has seen it, (Proto) said it was garbage, and continues to rail on and on about it. Ok, I get it, hates the piece. So why the need to continue the crusade? They aren't changing it at this point, and if enough pic's are posted that someone sees it in a collection and has that come to Jesus moment, then fine. Otherwise it is just bashing for the sake of bashing. Or does the deadliest woman with a Dodgeball somehow denote an open mind?

So I got a response from SSC. They want me to return the whole statue for a replacement. I guess I'm gonna go ahead and do that. Not crazy about doing that since I like the body, cape, and regular head but I suppose there were enough issues where it just made sense for them to have me return the whole thing instead of just sending me parts. Hopefully the replacement will be better!

Keep in mind I'm remodeling my house so I couldn't take pictures in my kitchen where the natural light is the best.... The light in the Casita is rather poor but here are the pictures... Also the highlights in her hair look orangeish in the pictures but in person there just a slightly darker yellow. QC came out great, no googly eyes... (WOOT !!! )

Emma%2005.jpg

Emma%2004.jpg

Emma%2003.jpg

Emma%2001.jpg

Emma%2002.jpg

Emma%2006a.jpg

She looks awesome! Mine should be charging today, though I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't ship until Monday. Regardless, I should have her by Wednesday or Thursday.

So I got a response from SSC. They want me to return the whole statue for a replacement. I guess I'm gonna go ahead and do that. Not crazy about doing that since I like the body, cape, and regular head but I suppose there were enough issues where it just made sense for them to have me return the whole thing instead of just sending me parts. Hopefully the replacement will be better!

Sounds risky.. Good luck

Yes indeed I don't get why they do this. This can downgrade the chances of getting a complete good one when you only need one part. On a marvel release its so hard to get a good one. I did this with the terminator and LD and both no luck with replacements coming in with issues when my first one was good. I only needed a sword but they asked for the entire thing back so I sent it and recieved one even worst. After my second they were out of replacements. Hopefully that's a thing of the
Sat now with the better QC department we are seeing lately. At least we are seeing some good pics now. Good luck bro.

Back