Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope people are not thinking the hair on her looks good. Everyone bashed the Buffy PF's hair back in the day for looking clunky/brick-like/helmet head and it looked better than Emma's hair. Oh you collectors. So inconsistent.

I hope people are not thinking the hair on her looks good. Everyone bashed the Buffy PF's hair back in the day for looking clunky/brick-like/helmet head and it looked better than Emma's hair. Oh you collectors. So inconsistent.

I think her hair looks really bad, I'm also not liking the face either.... I'll probably wait and see what XM offers down the road..

I am afraid that if she comes with a boring standing pose.

Unless they changed something you can expect Emma to be standing around holding a glass.

The sketches in the Production Peek videos have been pretty accurate at teasing the look of the final product so we pretty much know the pose here. The main thing in question is the base.

Sinttulo.jpg

Unless they changed something you can expect Emma to be standing around holding a glass.

The sketches in the Production Peek videos have been pretty accurate at teasing the look of the final product so we pretty much know the pose here. The main thing in question is the base.

Sinttulo.jpg

Nice find. What else is in that picture that hasn't been previewed yet? Ironman mk 3 on warmonger is there... Can't make out the rest.

Who's that in the top right pointing guns or swords or something? Maybe cable?

Damn, now I can't unsee it.

Nice find. What else is in that picture that hasn't been previewed yet? Ironman mk 3 on warmonger is there... Can't make out the rest.

Who's that in the top right pointing guns or swords or something? Maybe cable?

Top right I think could be Captain Jack PF 2 judging by the boots, pants and belt across the torso but the base and left arm are different than the final product... What little was teased of what we think is the Cable PF from the SS Calendar looked like a different leg pose.

Lower left looks like a Mass Effect Dio that didn't or hasn't come out.

Everything else has been seen.

Top right I think could be Captain Jack PF 2 judging by the boots, pants and belt across the torso but the base and left arm are different than the final product... What little was teased of what we think is the Cable PF from the SS Calendar looked like a different leg pose.

No it's Inigo Montoya or the Pirate Roberts :lol:lol:lol:lol

Be Cool Peedi
Al

Do you have the calendar cable photo or a link for me? Cable might be the only xmen I buy

Back