Elvis1976 - Illustration work

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with everyone else, excellent work Elvis, you are a very gifted artist! I may be interested in getting one of your pieces as well.

I agree with everyone else, excellent work Elvis, you are a very gifted artist! I may be interested in getting one of your pieces as well.

Thanks man, it's quiet enjoying for once to show something else tha figs! :D:D
Actually in a near future i think i will be working on figure in a more artistic way! WOuld be cool!

tideland.jpg

This one is my favorite! It looks like the house is a reflection in a lake but the house isn't there on the shore.

At least that's the feeling I got with this one, don't know if it was your intention too :)

Very nice work!!! :rock

I like your work! im both an illustrator and a graphic designer/art director myself. Have not done any illustration work in a while but my style was a lot like yours, some hand drawn mixed in with a lot of digital photoshop and stuff. You have a good eye and I like the overall aesthetic, I like the cleaner stuff better but the grunge style is very cool. You're based in France right? I can see the almost London styled aesthetic in your work but your style does not look that far off of the stuff that's coming out of South America these days.

Just thought I'd let you know I plan on finally getting around to getting frames for all of your work this weekend. I'll post pics once the entire collection is framed. I'm still deciding if I want to do something uniform for them all or mix and match.

I really like the deconstructed water colour photos! They are my favourites.

I would like to do stuff like this but with illustrations but I never get asked.

Some nice work! Always nice to meet a fellow freelancer! :)

Back