[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - BERSERK GUTS (final version)

Here's a Bill the butcher almost done for Galactiboy.

He commissioned me to make this.
He bought the unpainted head from Rainman and I made everything else.

Painted the head and body.

All the clothing were found on ebay and were carefully dye and modded to be as accurate as it could be.

I still need to finish the knives holders on his belt but so far so good.

P1010995.jpg

P1010991.jpg

P1010994.jpg

P1020004.jpg

P1020003.jpg

P1010998.jpg

What outfit parts did you use for Bill? :)

re: ELVIS1976 CUSTOM WORK • MAD MAX FURY ROAD

Here is my latest.

MAD MAX FURY ROAD.

This one need a lot of research since the movie isn't out yet I had to spent hours trying to catch every details and trying to get everything the way I wanted.

IMG_1245_zpso61wwdih.jpg

IMG_1244_zpsxocateak.jpg

IMG_1242_zpsr3ztmzze.jpg

IMG_1240_zps3nkgd53l.jpg

IMG_1248_zpsaiz1pfyn.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - BERSERK GUTS (final version)

Awesome figure Seb, the costume detailing and the way it's all put together and weathered so realistically is just amazing.

Cheers,
Peter.

Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work • MAD MAX FURY ROAD

:clap Considering how much I'm against re-boots, that piece looks outstanding Seb! Bow down boys and girls. This is a master at work.

Those look to be Velvet Mornings but don't quote me haha

Haha actually you are wrong.
The shirt and vest were modified from the bbk jonah hexx figure. The pants is a modified sweeney pants.

Awesome figure Seb, the costume detailing and the way it's all put together and weathered so realistically is just amazing.

Cheers,
Peter.

Thank you Peter.

Really stunning Seb!!!
Wow......

Thanks my friend.

:clap Considering how much I'm against re-boots, that piece looks outstanding Seb! Bow down boys and girls. This is a master at work.

I know you hate that but i am happy you like the figure.:)

That Max makes me want to watch the film more than any of the trailers shown so far :clap

Finally my Otis Driftwood is finished.
Thanks to Mudblood for commissioning Peter the painter fo rthe head. He finally has a head :lol

IMG_1284_zpsiy5fehp6.jpg

Back