[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS FETT•OBI WAN•DARTH MAUL•SANDTROOPER

How many hours a day do you look for parts?

Just when you think your stuff could not get any better you
show this stunning sand trooper.

WOW! no others word's STUNNING!

Sometimes I iook around for stuff myself and next thing I know 2 hours passed! So I can imagine Seb does it for hours.

I hear that! Time flies when looking for parts.

I think Seb can remember a belt buckle from a random figure on a specific website from months ago though.

Seb he's beautiful awesome job on that figure!!!!! I was trying to stay away from Star Wars but ur sucking me in lol!!!!!!

Seb, that marmit looks great, the weathering on that looks like you put it out in the tatooine desert! Can't wait to see more pics!

tumblr_mhjg66O0VK1qcga5ro1_500.gif
:lol

Love seeing your work on the SW Universe... seems like a great fit given the grittyness and worn look of things in the original films.

Yes.

I'm loving that Seb is taking on the Star Wars stuff.

Sandy looks great! :rock

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

:lol that is pretty much spot one.

I know pretty much where to find anything :lol

:lol I figured. Every time I ask you, you just respond, "right here.", with a link to the perfect part. You're like a....... Idk I got no analogy here.

Working on my Snowspeeder Luke, sorry for the bad pics but the card of my camera is broekn so iphone pics for now.

I will add snow weathering of course.

IMG_1076_zps25909eb2.jpg

IMG_1080_zpsc471db6a.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS FETT•OBI WAN•DARTH MAUL•SANDTROOPER•SNOWSPEEDER LUKE

Wow! That's, that's pretty awesome!!!

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS FETT•OBI WAN•DARTH MAUL•SANDTROOPER•SNOWSPEEDER LUKE

Good job on Luke. Just curious, is the upper half supposed to be a different colour from the bottom?

Good job on Luke. Just curious, is the upper half supposed to be a different colour from the bottom?

Well in the move his jacket is a different tone of Orange but the jacket is supposed to be a bit lighter. No big deal.
It will be snow weathered anyway.

Great job on Luke, where is that jacket from?

The jacket is from the hasbro Yavin Luke. It has been heavily retailored and painted in orange. The collar is from the vest of the hasbro hoth Luke.

Back