[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 CUSTOM'S•REMAKE Jason•H2 MYERS•MYTHOS FETT•OBI-WAN•DARTH MAUL (update)

Wow, that Maul is AMAZING! At first looks it look like reference picture!

Re: ELVIS1976 CUSTOM'S•REMAKE Jason•H2 MYERS•MYTHOS FETT•OBI-WAN•DARTH MAUL (update)

Hey Seb, can you tell me how you dyed Maul's body?

Looks amazing by the way.

Hey Seb, can you tell me how you dyed Maul's body?

Looks amazing by the way.

Notsureifserious.jpg

Maul looks great! Are you still thinking about doing a mythos style Han???

Star Wars and Seb = less figures I'm interested in for me to eye bang. :( Sad day... Great work as usual though Seb.

Re: ELVIS1976 CUSTOM'S•REMAKE Jason•H2 MYERS•THOMAS HEWITT•MYTHOS FETT•OBI-WAN•DARTH

Here's a new pics of Maul with his head.

I was lucky enough to get one of Callous head made years ago. Thanks to my bro Lord Vicious for hooking me up!

THe head has movable eyes!!! Pretty crazy for the time.

Problem is that I had to repaint it cause the red wasn't matching the colour of the body I made.

So now the paint is done here's one more pics till the full reveal.

P1070813_zpsa04bb02a.jpg

This is art! :bow

Here's a new pics of Maul with his head.

I was lucky enough to get one of Callous head made years ago. Thanks to my bro Lord Vicious for hooking me up!

THe head has movable eyes!!! Pretty crazy for the time.

Problem is that I had to repaint it cause the red wasn't matching the colour of the body I made.

So now the paint is done here's one more pics till the full reveal.

P1070813_zpsa04bb02a.jpg

Jeez man, that is too awesome!!! Don't think any Maul will match it :rock

Dude that Maul is gorgeous. I can't believe no one else thinks so! Crazy!

seb is the bench mark that retailers wish they could achieve...........:lecture

WOW I wake up and see all the comments!
Thanks a lot guys, Maul was a blast to paint.

Re: ELVIS1976 CUSTOM'S•REMAKE Jason•H2 MYERS•THOMAS HEWITT•MYTHOS BOBA FETT•DENGAR

Found it !!! Obi will be killer too.

First pics of my Mythos Obi-wan.
I will use the alec mc guiness head (the real obi-wan) and will resculpt the hair to be a but fuller and longer.

The backpack isn't finished I'm working on the pieces of armour.

P1070793_zps5b818cc3.jpg

P1070794_zps298babf4.jpg

Definitely the best darth maul ever. Seb is so talented he can turn anything into gold.

Definitely the best darth maul ever. Seb is so talented he can turn anything into gold.

wait... can we start calling seb the FULLPLASTIC ALCHEMIST??? :lol

maul looks insane, dude. a real showcase for your paint skills. always wished i'd got one of those heads when they were available.

Back