[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 CUSTOM'S•REMAKE Jason•H2 MYERS•THOMAS HEWITT•MYTHOS FETT•OBI-WAN•DARTH

By any chance, do you have a website with all the pictures of your customs instead of having to go through 1000 pages?

This is actually a great idea. A gallery of all your work would be brilliant to look through.

Re: ELVIS1976 CUSTOM'S•REMAKE Jason•H2 MYERS•THOMAS HEWITT•MYTHOS FETT•OBI-WAN•DARTH

This is actually a great idea. A gallery of all your work would be brilliant to look through.

Yes :exactly:
As by the time i get through a few hundred pages the battery goes
on my laptop , then i start on the IPAD and i find the baby has bladdered the battery playing angry birds

So I'm walking down the street just now and who's walking towards me? Daryl from TWD!!! He looked like he had just walked out of the TV. It was surreal!!!

By any chance, do you have a website with all the pictures of your customs instead of having to go through 1000 pages?

Well unfortunately no, I have a blog but it hasn't been updated since forever. Not time :lol

So I'm walking down the street just now and who's walking towards me? Daryl from TWD!!! He looked like he had just walked out of the TV. It was surreal!!!

Damn that is awesome. Wish I lived in NY.

WOW! That is amazing , In the UK all i have ever walked passed is
a football player and i HATE! football.

DAMN those star wars pieces are looking amazing my friend!!

What dye did you use to paint Darth Maul? I was thinking of a similar thing for Ahsoka but it didn't occur to me to use dyes - great idea!! I wonder if it would be possible to dye a body pale/white? Or would you need to bleach it?

DAMN those star wars pieces are looking amazing my friend!!

What dye did you use to paint Darth Maul? I was thinking of a similar thing for Ahsoka but it didn't occur to me to use dyes - great idea!! I wonder if it would be possible to dye a body pale/white? Or would you need to bleach it?

:lol:lol:lol:slap thanks my friend.

ANd here it is for the fourth time

I use Dylon dye. DOn't know if it works better than the other but that is the one i'm using.

First you have to disassemble the body completely. You need to remove the vinyl toros, mid section, biceps, forearms and hands pegs.

If you don't do this you will end up with parts of the body that are not completely dye.

Boild some water and add the dye and a bit of acetone.

Put the body parts in there and leave them for 30 min approx.

Remove, let it dry.

The tattoos are all made by hand with a really thin brush, black acrylics and a lot of patience.

And tho answer your second quetion. White is not possible since there is no white dye and the body will not bleach at all.

Last edited:

I use Dylon dye. DOn't know if it works better than the other but that is the one i'm using.

First you have to disassemble the body completely. You need to remove the vinyl toros, mid section, biceps, forearms and hands pegs.

If you don't do this you will end up with parts of the body that are not completely dye.

Remove, let it dry.

The tattoos are all made by hand with a really thin brush, black acrylics and a lot of patience.

Seb you need a website with photo galleries and tips and tricks and a price list. Then a link in your sig. :lecture

Remove, let it dry.

And tho answer your second quetion. White is not possible since there is no white dye and the body will not bleach at all.

:1-1: sorry mate - info is much appreciated though :D

How about peroxide to whiten the plastic?

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Guiness head. Are you dremeling the neck at all?

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Guiness head. Are you dremeling the neck at all?

Well atm i'm planning ot keep the neck. I will just resculpt the hair and of course repaint the head.

Well atm i'm planning ot keep the neck. I will just resculpt the hair and of course repaint the head.

Ok, I figured with that open neckline, that neck joint may show.

EPIC Boba Fett!!

Oh yeah that. Well I will sculpt over the neck joint to make it invisible and blend it to the neck of the head.

Of course you will! :hi5: Let me know if that ever goes up for sale. :)

Man your work is insane!!!!! Your the best customizer on this forume bro!!!!I mean your work blows me away everytime pure perfection. Thanks for my walking dead customs love them man definitly 2 more GRAIL FIGURES to go on my shelves.Im very very happy with these bro thanks bro.

Love the work

loving the Star wars stuff m8 they look great :)

Wich costume are you using in Rick, Seb?
Moe´s one?

Back