[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•CHEWBACCA•LORD STARKILLER•MYTHOS OBI WAN•ANAKIN SKYWALKER

To be fair, most of the artisans at HT were stellar customizers. Its the reason they were hired.

Maybe so but as it's been said it's a buisness and the passion isn't there from what I can see with their latest releases.
Please don't get me started hot toys are not in my good books right now.
Evil superman wtf:cuckoo:

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•CHEWBACCA•LORD STARKILLER•MYTHOS OBI WAN•ANAKIN SKYWALKER

Wether or not you like HT you can't deny the quality of release they are giving us. I'm not talking about their choices but each figure is extremely well crafted and everything is high quality.

It is a business of course and tbh i'm not blaming them for making money.

I'm doing what I do cause it's a passion not my job. Ht it is their job.

Wether or not you like HT you can't deny the quality of release they are giving us. I'm not talking about their choices but each figure is extremely well crafted and everything is high quality.

:exactly::exactly: their head sculpts have been spot on lately. The Luke head alone has been used for so many customs. That's one head that keeps on giving.

Not saying what they put out ain't good and high quality, but why would you bother doing what you do, if everything was covered and accurate in the first place?

Your evil supes and others versions made my jaw drop, hot toys have just re released the same figure, they already released but a bit dirtier.:slap
They dropped the ball and could have made that brilliant with a new sculpt.
I can see yours and others passion in the work produced.
It's obvious and keeps me interested and constantly amazed.:yess:

And that is why I have so much respect for you, brother! :clap :clap :clap

Eric

Not saying what they put out ain't good and high quality, but why would you bother doing what you do, if everything was covered and accurate in the first place?

Your evil supes and others versions made my jaw drop, hot toys have just re released the same figure, they already released but a bit dirtier.:slap
They dropped the ball and could have made that brilliant with a new sculpt.
I can see yours and others passion in the work produced.
It's obvious and keeps me interested and constantly amazed.:yess:

Well the fact that Elvis's stuff blows us all away and his type of work would not be doable is he was not passionate about.
Hot toys is more of a company with people hired whom just do it as a job.
If i was at a job painting heads all day i would not want to come home and paint my own and others peoples stuff.
I think they are just running out of ideas to be honest.
As how many terminators and predators are they going to release?

Amazing work by the way buddy:clap

mythos ben looks awesome, great job!!!!

That Ben is phenomenal. Can we get a finished pic of Maul?

I think Chewie will be epic...IF you decide to sell please remember this post! I've been waiting for a good 1/6 chewie for decades,

I want to reiterate: you need a website with pictures of all your custom. I guarantee the traffic will be high!

I want to reiterate: you need a website with pictures of all your custom. I guarantee the traffic will be high!

Blogspot would be best, it's easy, free and people can comment.

That Ben is phenomenal. Can we get a finished pic of Maul?

There is some finished pics a few pages back.

P1070839_zpsd549d305.jpg

P1070845_zps0e6b4f7e.jpg

P1070847_zps902d8949.jpg

Just incredible man!
Thanks!

I threw some random jedi clothing on my anakin to see how it looks.
I still need to futzzed the hair and of course put the final clothing.

But i'm in the minority but I actually like that head :)

Those are some really crpa pics atm.

IMG_1177_zps07cc83f8.jpg

IMG_1182_zpsde1339d9.jpg

IMG_1202_zpsfb68d904.jpg

IMG_1204_zps5ee179b3.jpg

not a huge fan of the sculpt but what you did with it looks awesome. the hair looks natural & i'm sure futzed more will be even better. not everyone can make doll hair look good...........you did.......:lecture

Seb,

Which pants do you use for Rick grimes and Daryl's? Also, what's the best way to make a shirt look wet or sweaty without it being stiff?

That Anakin sculpt looks evil as hell, Seb. Nice work! I especially dig the hair work, very well done. :bow

That Anakin sculpt and hair work is exceptional! Beautiful! :rock

Back