[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - DREDD - Mean Machine - HELLBLAZER

P1050656.jpg

:clap :clap :clap

Impressive! Most impressive. Gonna look fantastic with the medieval Kurgan.

When you've fiinshed them and ever wanna sell, give me first shot :wink1:

Congrats on your win for KOTM over at OSW.

Thanks brother :)

Never seen the movie. Gonna Wikipedia it now. XD

Man you need to watch this NOW!

:clap :clap :clap

Impressive! Most impressive. Gonna look fantastic with the medieval Kurgan.

When you've fiinshed them and ever wanna sell, give me first shot :wink1:

I knew you were gonna like this :wink1:

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - HIGHLANDER

This thread is just amazingly inspiring. A joy to look at :)

That is awesome! I was thinking about how to make a simnilar figure with the Sideshow but I was uncertain if you could actually chop off the neck like you did. Not to mention the idea of bashing that complicated of an oufit completely put me off the idea... but of course you nailed the hell out of it :rock :rock :rock

That is awesome! I was thinking about how to make a simnilar figure with the Sideshow but I was uncertain if you could actually chop off the neck like you did. Not to mention the idea of bashing that complicated of an oufit completely put me off the idea... but of course you nailed the hell out of it :rock :rock :rock

Actually removing those neck to ss heads is a nightmare.
It's in plastic so it melt pretty quickly :lol

Here's one new of Constantine with the trench and shirt weathered.

P1050659.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - HIGHLANDER - HELLBLAZER

The highlander figure looks like a great base for a william wallace too.

Actually removing those neck to ss heads is a nightmare.
It's in plastic so it melt pretty quickly :lol

Yeah, that was my fear... not so bad when you are just taking off a neck, but to dremmel back to the long hair and not destroy it seems like it would be horrid :lol

Still, what you did looks killer so worth the effort. I was thinking of trying out the smaller KP body for him. Seems like a better build for Lambert and comes with the sculpted legs if you ever wanted to "check under the kilt" :lol

Working on this one for quiet some weeks now.

I laways wanted a nice Highlander Connor from the first scene with the Kurgan.

Kilt is form the sideshow figure everything else was made completely from scratch.

The head is not painted atm, still stock. I will fully repaint it and will add some strand of real hair for more realism.

And of course the big cape will be made too.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

P1050639.jpg

P1050640.jpg

P1050641.jpg

P1050656.jpg

That's crazy good!!! :clap

Yeah, that was my fear... not so bad when you are just taking off a neck, but to dremmel back to the long hair and not destroy it seems like it would be horrid :lol

Still, what you did looks killer so worth the effort. I was thinking of trying out the smaller KP body for him. Seems like a better build for Lambert and comes with the sculpted legs if you ever wanted to "check under the kilt" :lol

I tried the KP body first but too small.
SS head were kinda big at that time so that body worked better.

Ah, good point... and honestly Lambert wasn't super small anyway, so with the head size requiring a bigger body I think you struck a good balance. And visually it looks very good together.

Even in this image you can tell he's fairly well built:
1617601_111201151236_1.jpg

I've been thinking quite a bit about reworking the Modern McCleod figure; I think with a longer neck, better body and some work he could be a pretty nice figure.

Quick question for you... do think there is any point in trying to use the Jason III figure as a base for an upgrade, or is that one that should just be started over from scratch?

Looking at my Horror shelf every figure (except him) is either custom, or had a make over. So now he's really looking pretty dated. The clothes pretty well suck, but I love the underlying sculpt. Any thoughts :huh

Highlander looking great :), you ever done a Slaine? always loved his character

Quick question for you... do think there is any point in trying to use the Jason III figure as a base for an upgrade, or is that one that should just be started over from scratch?

Looking at my Horror shelf every figure (except him) is either custom, or had a make over. So now he's really looking pretty dated. The clothes pretty well suck, but I love the underlying sculpt. Any thoughts :huh

It is a really good figure as a base actually. With a bigger and better body it could look awesome.

Highlander looking great :), you ever done a Slaine? always loved his character

I would love a Slain but please sculpt Lobo :lecture

Highlander looks great. Almost makes me want to watch the movie.... ...almost!:D

Go watch it!

Here's a pretty straight forward custom.

One of my favourtie Punisher version.
The Tim BRadstreet Punisher.

P1050672.jpg

P1050676.jpg

P1050673.jpg

P1050675.jpg

Back