[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - THE SCARECROW

Thanks guys!

On a sadest note I just lost my job like right now.
Stupid economy!

So i'm gonna be a bit more quiet in the coming days and you will probably see a for sale thread to maybe raise so cash :(:monkey2

Sorry to hear that m8 . . but as one door closes another opens . . with your talents I'm sure you will land on your feet

Woah. That scarecrow is crazy good. I am sure you will have no problem raising some cash 'till you find something else. And no doubt a person with your talents will find something.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Job is no the worst thing to loose, Seb! Don't fall down in spirit.
I wish you to get new, even better one! Even if it will took some time. I will think time to time about you getting some damn good job. ;) :D Never give up!

Hey bro, I wish you all the Best... I know you'll land on your feet... You have an amazing talent. I also have been there, stay strong!

Man, Elvis - I hate to hear about the job situation and Im very sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I've been laid off 4times since the economy 1st took a dive in 2008 not to mention going thru a divorce in 2009 wasnt very motivating. I finally gave up and just became my new wife's assistant in her travel business late in 2011.

I like to think that encouraging words of anykind served as a pick me up for myself so Id like to say... stay positive. Ease the stress by focusing on what you do have, not what you've lost.
I truly hope and will definately pray you find something soon that works out better for you and your future plans and goals!

I know if I had any kind of pull at sideshow I'd be hitting you up to join the design team. Your talent is nothing short of mind blowing! I think I can speak for a lot of those who may not always post when you showcase something new... But That's only because we're speechless!:wink1:

Sorry to know that Seb. Hope all is well soon.

You'll be back on your feet in no time brother, let me know if I can help in any way.

I am so sorry to hear about that. I hope many other doors open for you!

I am really sorry to hear about the issues you have been met with my friend. I hope things turnaround. I hope I can help to support you via customs if I can bro :hug:

where is the master elvis,hmmm probably working hard customising.... im so used to coming on here and first checking his threads for any updates on his lates work :exactly:

He already said he won't be around as much in the next few days, but don't worry the man will be back at it in no time.

Yeah, Seb mentioned to me he was taking a much deserved and needed vacation/ few days off with his family in Paris. So I'm sure he'll be back in no time hopefully fully recharged and with some good news. He'll be posting and making us all drool again in no time! :wink1:

He already said he won't be around as much in the next few days, but don't worry the man will be back at it in no time.

where is the master elvis,hmmm probably working hard customising.... im so used to coming on here and first checking his threads for any updates on his lates work :exactly:

He WILL be Back! Hope to see my FM Kit Elvis Style:yess: Enjoy your Vacation Bud:wave

THanks a lot for all the kind words guys!

I really means a lot.
I'm now back on full steam and more powerfull than before!

I will probably offer soon some limited edition figures (small run)

Stay tuned for more news in the coming days.

THanks a lot for all the kind words guys!

I really means a lot.
I'm now back on full steam and more powerfull than before!

I will probably offer soon some limited edition figures (small run)

Stay tuned for more news in the coming days.

:rock :rock :rock

Can't wait to see that dude !! Happy for you !!

Welcome back, my friend! I hope you had a good time on your mini vacation! Nothing like taking some time off to recharge those batteries and getting some new inspirations! Looking forward to those limited edition figures! ;-)

I love the positive attitude! Another inspiring thing about you my friend!

Eric

I don't want to feel let down.

They tried to screw me and reject the fault on me.
It was hard, but I went through this ____!

Now they made me more powerful and angry than ever in my life.

I don't want this ____ anymore and be threaten by a bunch of ******.

So be it...

Back