[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - THE SCARECROW

Sorry to hear about the job Seb,

As everyone has already stated, you are extremely talented and I am sure you will land on your feet.

Damn man! I am very sorry to hear this. Wish the best for you and your family buddy.

Make figures=Make money.

Wow. That Scarecrow is phenomenal! Great work, as usual. And I bummed to hear about your job situation, Elvis :( Good luck in getting something else going quickly.

It definitely sounds like a good idea to make figures for a living but I'm sure it will cost a lot for one figure. Are people willing to pay that much?

Really sorry to hear about the job Seb, truely. A definate loss for them. I'm sure you'll be fine. If anything, opening yourself up to painting and other comissions can keep you afloat until you find another job. I know a few guys wanting a certain clown painted ;)

Might be a long shot, but you could get ahold of SilentSurfer and see if he can give you any contact info for Sideshow? I know they just booted him too, but perhaps they'd be willing to see what you could do for them (either in the graphic arts area or in the figure area)? Worth a shot right?

sorry to hear about this seb keep your head up my friend i'm pulling for you.

Sorry to hear about your situation. It's their loss.

Sorry to hear about your job situation man. Was in the same boat over 2 years ago after being in a company for almost 10 years. Came to work and we were told the company is shutting its door after over 30 years in the business.
Remember feeling down and looking at my figures and thinking which one will go first.

On the bright side, you have the best talent here in doing mods so you can have another means to make income while you're looking for work.
From experience, usually a better opportunity happens whenever a door closes so with your talent, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting back up. Good luck man

So sorry to hear about the job loss, Seb. It's tough everywhere nowadays. However, you have a gift, I look at this stuff, and I see art. You truly are an artist, and the 1/6th figures are your canvas, so I think that you should try to get your foot in the door somewhere. Your work is exceeding what a lot of companies are putting out there, and frankly, if a company had the opportunity to have you on their team and didn't take it, they're insane. As Buttmunch said, I'd try to get in contact with Sideshow or another company, as you definitely are in a league of your own with what you do. Whatever you choose to do though, may you have the best of luck, and, again, keep your head up because for someone as talented as you, better things are bound to turn up.

Sorry to hear about that Seb. :(

Sorry to hear about the bad news, bro. If you need any help with anything, I'm here for ya, bud.

I feel bad...but a guy as talented as you will surely land a job in no time. Maybe Hot toys or Sideshow?

Sorry to hear tha brother. But you will land on your feet soon enough.

Bad news my friend...

Ca me fais chier la bite pour toi ça.

Thanks for all the support guys, it really means a lot.

Alos many thanks for all the pm's!!!

Bad news. All the best to you & your family my friend.
I'm sure you'll get everything solved. You're young & talented. And you're a good person :duff

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMn... I reeeeallly hope u'll solve dat problem soon.
Too bad that w/o good $makin' work the only place u can live in piece... is a forest.
All good to ya and ur family!!!

Very sorry to hear Seb. Not right for someone with so much talent. Best of luck in finding something new. I have no doubt with your resume, that you will get back on your feet before you know it.

Back