[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Great shots of our Snake head mate, it looks amazing in hand. I did what you did and repainted the bandana.

I should have progress shots of my mgs2 Snake soon! Did you ever carry on with your mgs2 version?

awesome update.

and that tyler head is THE BEST tyler durden head i've seen so far. never really liked that head until now. wow. better do as many paint-ups as you can before the devil knows his brush is gone ;)

Extremely like your Two-Face figure, best comic-style I've ever seen, Seb. Congrats! Very handy job with suit, my respect. Will you post more shots of him? Or I've missed it somewhere up the thread?

That Tyler looks soooooo much better, now.

awesome update.

and that tyler head is THE BEST tyler durden head i've seen so far. never really liked that head until now. wow. better do as many paint-ups as you can before the devil knows his brush is gone ;)

I have to agree, I think that is my favorite paint up of Rainman's Tyler I've seen to date. Amazing work, bro.

This is why this thread is bookmarked. That Ocelot is stunning. Great work Seb.

your Ocelot is nice what are the boots you have on him i can see why you like this look over the mgs look very nice

your Ocelot is nice what are the boots you have on him i can see why you like this look over the mgs look very nice

Thanks bro, the boots were made by New Line, probably the best leather boots around.

And yes gotta love ocelot in mgs2, so badass.

My friend Hanouman had this Medicom Sparrow laying around and asked me to rework the head and add real hair.

-3.jpg

-4.jpg

That looks good. Maybe braid some of that hair and apply it to the chin. Looks a little off with the plastic hair.

Back