[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Seb, Ocelot looks friggin amazing. Great paint job and amazing sculpt. Nek74 will kill the Hannibal Lecter sculpt!!!

The birth of SOLIDUS SNAKE.

Thanks to my friend CBOB for the works on the shoulder pads and the tube things.

IMG_1255.jpg

Thanks to my friend CBOB for the works on the shoulder pads and the tube things.

IMG_1255.jpg

Omfg pic maybe the best! So badass! Perfect headsculpt, perfect paint :thud:

Some majorly impressive work being done here of late :thud:

IMG_1255.jpg

Yeah man that looks great im glad the fit was ok in the end for the head :clap

That headsculpt is really really nice and the paintjob WOW!.

I'll start on the resculpt for you know who soon and i'll post off the other bits for casting as well on monday :)

Yeah man that looks great im glad the fit was ok in the end for the head :clap

That headsculpt is really really nice and the paintjob WOW!.

I'll start on the resculpt for you know who soon and i'll post off the other bits for casting as well on monday :)

Good news man, yes i was a bit anxious about the head not fitting in the armour, but in the end everything worked perfectly.

hey ELVIS whenever you get a chance the head sculpt we discuss about let me know when you get a chance to finish it i have the fund's to pay for this just shoot me a pm thanks

hey ELVIS whenever you get a chance the head sculpt we discuss about let me know when you get a chance to finish it i have the fund's to pay for this just shoot me a pm thanks

In fact i'm on it as we speak, should have an update by tomorrow for you :clap

Seb, SOLIDUS looks freaking AMAZING man. He turned out great! How are the tentacles working out? EPIC.

You never dissappoint Seb,once again another amazing Metal Gear piece :clap

Back